Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today is Fibromyalgia Awareness Day

Kim Hanson
    My heart is with you Babe, didn't know you had this and now I really feel bad for you. I thought when I got cluster headaches and wanted to kill myself from the damn pain that was bad. I will be thinking about you good friend ........( . )( . )..........

FMluvswater
    My heart is with you Babe, didn't know you had this and now I really feel bad for you. I thought when I got cluster headaches and wanted to kill myself from the damn pain that was bad. I will be thinking about you good friend ........( . )( . )..........
    I mostly only talk about it on this day. :wink: A few friends have known for a while only because it came up in conversation or was relevant to interaction with them. Don't intentionally hide it per se just don't bring it up very often. :smile: I appreciate your care, your compassion and your friendship, Sugar.

Kim Hanson
    I mostly only talk about it on this day. :wink: A few friends have known for a while only because it came up in conversation or was relevant to interaction with them. Don't intentionally hide it per se just don't bring it up very often. :smile: I appreciate your care, your compassion and your friendship, Sugar.
    For once I don't know what to say :cry: I will meet you some day Making a friend takes a moment, being a friend takes a lifetime ......( . )( . ).........I hope you have a great Mothers Days FM I know that last is premature, but I get to work this weekend :cry:

FMluvswater
    For once I don't know what to say :cry: I will meet you some day Making a friend takes a moment, being a friend takes a lifetime ......( . )( . ).........I hope you have a great Mothers Days FM I know that last is premature, but I get to work this weekend :cry:
    I hope we get to meet someday also. Thanks for the Mother's Day wish - gonna spend some time with him on the official day. :smile: Sorry you gotsta work. The girls got plans with Marcy? You do something special also?

Kim Hanson
    I hope we get to meet someday also. Thanks for the Mother's Day wish - gonna spend some time with him on the official day. :smile: Sorry you gotsta work. The girls got plans with Marcy? You do something special also?
    The girls must have something planned , Aleasha is home tonight from Edmonton. She never called even to say she was coming home for the weekend, so somethings up
    You do something special also
    I don't because she isn't my momma now babe It's our anniversary on the 18th and I save it for that day.......( . )( . )........

FMluvswater
    The girls must have something planned , Aleasha is home tonight from Edmonton. She never called even to say she was coming home for the weekend, so somethings up
    I don't because she isn't my momma now babe It's our anniversary on the 18th and I save it for that day.......( . )( . )........
    Ahhh likely a surprise - cool. :smile:
    Marcy's lucky and you're lucky she puts up with you, lol. :wink: Early Happy Anniversary to you two. :smile:

Kim Hanson
    Ahhh likely a surprise - cool. :smile:
    Marcy's lucky and you're lucky she puts up with you, lol. :wink: Early Happy Anniversary to you two. :smile:
    Babe, Im an Angel in disguise Sometimes the other side beats me out and I rain hell on forums Thanks though..........( . )( . ).......my prayers are still with you Babe

FMluvswater
    Babe, Im an Angel in disguise Sometimes the other side beats me out and I rain hell on forums Thanks though..........( . )( . ).......my prayers are still with you Babe
    Haha even on the forums your disguise slips sometimes, my friend - like now :wink:

Kim Hanson
    Haha even on the forums your disguise slips sometimes, my friend - like now :wink:
    My friends know me and that all that counts, fock the rest of them I still find it funny that alot want to know what I have to say on here or is that the other side telling me that :devil: ...........( . )( . )...........

FMluvswater
    My friends know me and that all that counts, fock the rest of them I still find it funny that alot want to know what I have to say on here or is that the other side telling me that :devil: ...........( . )( . )...........
    I think it's true also - you have a unique way of putting things, Sugar ... I think you probably think faster than your fingers can type sometimes, lol ... I can still usually get the gist of your posts even without a Hansolator, lol :wink: I read lots of your posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast