Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic House Cat

NorCalCat
    The odds of the cat making a bloody mess in your yard are also very high. Anti-Freeze makes animals bleed internally and also forces blood out of the pores of the animal. The death will not only be painful for the animal but it will also be a very messy one.
    That's ok, at least it will be the last time I will have to clean up after the folker.

unleashed
    Do not use antifreeze. That shit is complete torture and it will take a while for the cat to die. My dipshit brother left antifreeze out when he did his radiator flushout about 20 years ago. Our family dog drank it and it fried his brain and nervous system. I literally had to take a plastic bag and rap it around my dog and suffocate him to death to put him out of his misery(If I had a gun I would have shot him). It was very tramatic for me and my family..having to kill your own pet. Once the antifreeze gets into there system there is nothing the vet could do. Bad memories. Just catch the cat and take it to a shelter far, far away. You could even leave it on the doorsteps of the shelter at night if you're worried about being I.D'd.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

ahhell
    Cayenne pepper sprinkled around its favorite area will help a little...or a firecracker if you see it doing its business :2purples:

Boozer
    Do not use antifreeze. That shit is complete torture and it will take a while for the cat to die. My dipshit brother left antifreeze out when he did his radiator flushout about 20 years ago. Our family dog drank it and it fried his brain and nervous system. I literally had to take a plastic bag and rap it around my dog and suffocate him to death to put him out of his misery(If I had a gun I would have shot him). It was very tramatic for me and my family..having to kill your own pet. Once the antifreeze gets into there system there is nothing the vet could do. Bad memories. Just catch the cat and take it to a shelter far, far away. You could even leave it on the doorsteps of the shelter at night if you're worried about being I.D'd.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Thank god someone else understands.

carbonmarine
    I'm with deano on that one.... just take that pussy out of town baby !!!

racecar.hotshoe
    Thank god someone else understands.
    I thought the new stuff didnt do that........

Captain Dan
    Just take him for a ride. Somewhere across town.

Boozer
    I thought the new stuff didnt do that........
    Maybe Holy Moly is willing to throw back a couple gallons and post the symptoms so we can know for sure.

racecar.hotshoe
    http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...ee&cm_ite=NU09
    try this
    My rott would tear that thing up.........

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast