Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>'SERIOUS NOTE...U.S MILITARY.....

FRENCHIE
    American Pride is great!
    true dat!!

Kachina26
    What's with the barber shop pole?

mike37
    every one that serves our country to protect our way of life are hero's

NOTALENT
    Thats awesome..definatley would have been awesome to see!! To bad the Govt is planning to shut down some of the local bases!! 7:30a.m we find out the list of who is getting shut down!

FRENCHIE
    thats is not good news!!

Big Warlock
    Some of the best times in my life. I was a CPT. in the US Army. I served in a M1-A1 in the first desert storm. I was with the 2nd ACR as an XO for a squadron there. Lived nine months in the desert. Changed my life.
    It was wonderful coming home after all that. People were so damn nice to us. I try to do the same when in an airport and such. Buy the guys a drink or dinner or what have you. So when you see a serviceman, let him know how you feel. He'll appreciate it.
    Thanks Frenchie! I agree, your a good guy no matter what.
    I do have a question about the 29 being built. Why two 496HOs instead of one gorilla engine? Weight verses power etc. etc. Just curious. Maybe start a new post?
    Rob

callbob4homes
    I too grew up on military bases and appreciate the sound of jets, copters etc.
    My son also joined the Air Force and was a crew chief on F16's at Edwards.
    R.I.P. Bobby I will always miss you son :frown:

RiverToysJas
    wow..i have been called out by plenty of guys on here.....but seeing someone get called out by a WOMEN....now thats crazy!!!!!!
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :2purples:
    thanx for keeping my thread on task!!! :wink:
    I think she was calling out MMD for posting that photo of you.
    RTJas <- Also a Proud American

Badger301
    I too was in the Air Force for many years. It was a great feeling coming home from Desert Storm and having people come up to me and just say thanks. Just knowing that people supported us was great. Ive been out since then and when ever I see troops in motion it brings those feelings back, so I make sure I let them know theyre doing a great job! Thanks to everybody who also feels the same! Let them know how you feel, believe me its worth it.

Tahiti350
    One from the still active guys,
    23 1/2 years active duty Air Force, still no plans to retire until I have to (at 26 years unless I make next promotion). Working C-17's and have been over there, saw 132 degree's in September last year.
    Seeing the convoies or groups come home is awesome, but seeing even one coming home with honors (after giving all) puts a chill in you that can't be described. All I could do was pay my respects and think the "There for the Grace of God go I!).
    Remember the fallen that they not have given their precious gift to freedom in vain!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast