Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: >>'SERIOUS NOTE...U.S MILITARY.....

AzLakeLizard
    Frenchie, those vehicles were called L.A.V.s Light Armored Vehices. Those guys were Marines from Camp Pendletom heading out to 29 palms for training. I got out of the Marines 8 years ago, and I still get motivated when I see those guys!!!
    I was in the USMC.. stationed at Pendleton and comm school in 29 Palms..
    and I still get that "Stand Tall and Poud" feeling when seeing things like that!
    Mardonzi was in the Air Force, so we have a well rounded experiance in our family!
    God Bless our Troops! Semper Fi

Beer-30
    I do have a question about the 29 being built. Why two 496HOs instead of one gorilla engine? Weight verses power etc. etc. Just curious. Maybe start a new post?
    Rob
    I'm with ya on this one. I don't get the reason for twins in a 29. It's not up to me, so I am not bagging on these guys. I think it's great that they got brand new boats with the (starting) motors that they want. I just see a lot of storage space for chairs and stuff that is no longer there. Double maintenance, two props to buy at a time, rear-heavy CG. But you're right, probably a different post.

FRENCHIE
    I think she was calling out MMD for posting that photo of you.
    RTJas <- Also a Proud American
    yup she was...thats what i was impying!!! she got on his arse!!!!

BRSTQUEST
    Its Good To Hear That People Still Appreciate The Work The Military Does For Us.....i Would Like To Thank Each And Everyone Of The Fine Men And Women Who Protect This Fine Land.....i Was Sent A E-mail Video Clip Of A Commercial, Budweiser I Believe, Of Troops Walking Thru An Airport And All Of The People Stood And Began To Clap...it Sent Chills Thru My Body.....these People Don't Get Paid Enough And Are Underappreciated....soory To Hear That Ca Is Getting Hit With More Base Cuts....why Don't We Take Some Money From Some Liberal Pussy Programs And Maintain Our Military.....it Hasn't Been 4 Yrs Since The Attack Of 9-11 And We Are Closing Bases...just Doesn't Seem Right......well To All Military Personnel Past And Present.....thank You Very Much And Be Safe

Ntwotrance
    I did my time, and am glad I did. I know that it does bring your spirit up when you have people glad that you have served and care enough to show it. Right after D.S., all of the local amuzement parks were giving out free passes to the military and their families, and it meant a lot to me and my family. Most of the lower enlisted live almost below poverty, so like Warlock said, if you see one buy him/her a dinner to show your appreciation, it will make their day, trust me...Semper Fi to all my fellow Devil Dogs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234