Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-ticket's Luxury Cat wins the...

OutCole'd
    I REALLY wanted a Magic, but it seems like everybody and their brother has one now, so I'm looking for something different. That damn Domn8er has really peaked my interest. Dory is one of the nicest guys I've talked to on the phone. I think I'm heading up there on Saturday to check out his facilities and the boats he has on the floor, just to get an idea of his quality.
    I can see your point. I am looking forward to some good competion, and soon.

Phat Matt
    Welcome to the boards E-Bob.
    What about Bob-E.

GHTRIM
    Maybe I should change my name and then tell my wife we have to buy an E-Ticket because my name has been officially changed. She's internet illiterate, it might just work.
    Dude, not only do you have a cooler name now, but I really think you should try what your thinkin with the wife and gettin an E-ticket...
    Damn, EticketBob, your a Fockin' genius... :hammerhea

Phat Matt
    I'm curious also to see what the new Shockwave Deck looks like. Also the Howard, & who ever else is going to have one at the next show.
    I cant believe how things have changed over the last two years. Now when cruising the channel, every other boat is Magic, Conquest, Advantage, or some other kind of Deck Boat.
    Mark my words, these station wagons are going to take over.
    That E Ticket is going to be hard to beat. Matt is a big'ol baller now. :rollside:
    I'm no baller. We love boating so much we decided to step up to something we really wanted. It's not like I'm paying cash for this thing!

GHTRIM
    I'm thinking of ditching Bob, at some point, since it's not really my name.
    Here's one that will fake everyone out..... Just use the name "BOB" but spell it backwards....
    Damn I'm smart.. Nobody will catch on to who you are.. :rollside:

Phat Matt
    If I don't get an E-Ticket, which is more than likely I won't, I look like a poser. Next thing you know, I'll be in the Flex Off. :rollside:
    Then I suggest you don't go down to the shop and get on one!

OutCole'd
    I'm no baller. We love boating so much we decided to step up to something we really wanted. It's not like I'm paying cash for this thing!
    I know, I'm just showing a little respect, a very little.

GHTRIM
    If I don't get an E-Ticket, which is more than likely I won't, I look like a poser. Next thing you know, I'll be in the Flex Off. :rollside:
    Only enter if you think you can win... Competition is tough... :hammer2:

OutCole'd
    We were at little sandbar in Parker on Saturday. There were maybe 40 boats there and like five of them were Magic decks.
    That's what I'm talking about. Time to slow down just a bit.

GHTRIM
    Let me know when we decide to have a Sit On Your Lazy Ass Off.
    Anytime as long as there is copius amounts of "Keystone Light", well and Crown.... I'm all for a Sit On Your Lazy Ass Off.... This is one competition everyone is a winner at...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast