Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-ticket's Luxury Cat wins the...

RiverOtter
    That's not the top rpm or the top speed. Here is the top speed with twin HO's.
    http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_c...h-twin-496.jpg
    Holy Crap! Just imagine if it had twin Illmore 625's :220v: Wonder if I could resale the thing in FL :idea:

NashvilleBound
    Isn't that the top RPM for the 496? 80MPH ain't bad for a box stock, warrantied engine package IMHO DAAAAAAAMMMMM I want one. Need Nashvillebound's money to get one of those though
    PPhhhhhtttt (sound of ALL the air leaving at once) rolling my eyes as hard as possible......ALL the way around

RiverOtter
    PPhhhhhtttt (sound of ALL the air leaving at once) rolling my eyes as hard as possible......ALL the way around
    They don't make enough smilies, eh?

FRENCHIE
    Welcome to the boards E-Bob.
    holy hell where have you been!!??
    :jawdrop: :hammer2:

nyeti
    Not to hijack a thread, but for the guys looking at Domn8er, I have been happy as hell. My deck is stored at the factory now (the one with the twin gelcoat to Dory's 28), and it has been great. Dory has been great both before and after the sale.

NashvilleBound
    Ron at Magic?? They had about 2 dozen two weeks ago. Larry at E-Ticket? I think he only has the killer yellow demo there all the time......hopefully it had it seats in it when you go by :idea:

LHC30Victory
    I am surprised that Matt hasn't specifically told all of us:
    IT HAS TWINS!!

NashvilleBound
    Settle down and read the post again. Ron at Domn8er. I have been to Magic, back in February, they had a bunch of decks in stock. I have yet to visit Larry, probably will do so the week of Memorial Day.
    I was JUST curious :messedup: .......the E-Ticket is a great ride if it fits your needs. It was my first choice!

NashvilleBound
    It fits my needs, but it's stretching my pocketbook, my insurance coverage and my storage unit.
    I hear you. With twin 525's @ $150k ish I still think its priced well...... looking at the overall rediculous prices now. If it had a real swim step and a walk through rear I would have already had one. I found insurance for the new Magic out here Agreed Value ($135) $500 deductable....$938 a year. I am sure the E-ticket is probably twice that....and probably worth it
    I see your Temecula area...I moved 2000 miles and end up my neighbor just moved in from Temecula.....

NashvilleBound
    Lived in Temecula for 6 years, we love it. We live at Redhawk.
    From what I've heard, you twice that comment is probably dead on.
    Ya, I didnt know until I started calling this year they just add the HP together for a quote. 1050...is a BIG number. I was going to Whipple them too.....can you imagine calling in on a 1600HP boat? Uh, no thanks. I'm sure it would be just grab your ankles and get ready for the quote.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast