Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

dmontzsta
    Okay RiceBoy, when I use my boats they are lucky to make it back on the trailer not broken of course! I don't like to putt around lakes, it to the floor and let her buck! Thats boating :idea: ........( . )( . ).........
    I blame that on your lack of knowledge or mechanical skillz. It could also be that you "tweak" on things.
    You probably are really drunk and fighting with your wife. Foot to the floor not even paying attention to anything that is going on, then it breaks and you are done.

olbiezer
    didnt know 60 mph was so hard on a wacker!!!!

canuck1
    I blame that on your lack of knowledge or mechanical skillz. It could also be that you "tweak" on things.
    You probably are really drunk and fighting with your wife. Foot to the floor not even paying attention to anything that is going on, then it breaks and you are done.
    Sounds like a little bit of envy here

Kim Hanson
    didnt know 60 mph was so hard on a wacker!!!!
    I don't go 60 mph either, its 100mph +...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    I have to pay for repairs so what? Its still all mine and I don't fight with the wife at no focking Lake, that play time :notam: .........( . )( . ).........

canuck1
    I don't go 60 mph either, its 100mph +...........( . )( . )............
    In your dreams

canuck1
    I have to pay for repairs so what? Its still all mine and I don't fight with the wife at no focking Lake, that play time :notam: .........( . )( . ).........
    I think that you and Dmon should give each other a big hug

Kim Hanson
    In your dreams
    I can show you focker, you can hold the GPS and we will let her rip this summer..you game for that?.......( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
    I think that you and Dmon should give each other a big hug
    I don't think that will happen this year or the next one.........( . )( . ).......I like to pick on RiceBoys.... :notam:

HM
    I blame that on your lack of knowledge or mechanical skillz.
    You know Jr., I find the whole "I built and worked on my own stuff so I am better than you because you just "pay" to have someone else work or your stuff" argument to be quite passe and downright lame. Like any idiot can make a bunch of money, but it takes a real genius to learn how to use tools.
    BTW - I saw that Guru used RPMs in another thread, and you did not give him the same lecture you gave Kimmy for pluralizing a plural.
    Not jumping ship here - actually getting ready to throw you off because, C'Mon, some of your posts are quite painful. No v-drive for you.....1 year!!!
    :rollside:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast