Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

Kim Hanson
    You know Jr., I find the whole "I built and worked on my own stuff so I am better than you because you just "pay" to have someone else work or your stuff" argument to be quite passe and downright lame. Like any idiot can make a bunch of money, but it takes a real genius to learn how to use tools.
    BTW - I saw that Guru used RPMs in another thread, and you did not give him the same lecture you gave Kimmy for pluralizing a plural.
    Not jumping ship here - actually getting ready to throw you off because, C'Mon, some of your posts are quite painful. No v-drive for you.....1 year!!!
    :rollside:
    RiceBoy would never say anything bad to Guru, hes a v-drive guy and a mentor to him......( . )( . )........ :crossx:

egg beater
    demons a shaft polisher for the guru guy , In My personal oppinion -- He too is circus clown ! the only good thing he has going for him is a ford in his stable

olbiezer
    demons a shaft polisher for the guru guy , In My personal oppinion -- He too is circus clown ! the only good thing he has going for him is a ford in his stable
    hey egg beater be care full or they will have to put up a "wtf did egg beater just say" post for this brillance ......

Kim Hanson
    hey egg beater be care full or they will have to put up a "wtf did egg beater just say" post for this brillance ......
    Yo buss dis. I understood everythin he said, shit you ain't gotta be a genius to understan' dat shit. Sheeit!.......( . )( . )........

olbiezer
    after all kim u understand donky so i know u will understand egg wacker. oh ya does egg give a reach around or just stright wackin?

Kim Hanson
    after all kim u understand donky so i know u will understand egg wacker. oh ya does egg give a reach around or just stright wackin?
    You sure know gay talk, where you learn that chit...real life right....( . )( . )....Reach around and wackin...you need help boy! :idea:

egg beater
    didnt know 60 mph was so hard on a wacker!!!!
    It's about as hard as you are on 300lb man

You Te
    It's about as hard as you are on 300lb man
    Don't give olbozo any ideas, crack kills.

olbiezer
    lame boys very lame, sounds as if u cant come up with anything after my last post. tisk tisk.

Kim Hanson
    lame boys very lame, sounds as if u cant come up with anything after my last post. tisk tisk.
    I never did understand turetts.........( . )( . )....Go to the corner and have a breather :notam:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast