Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Don't shoot the messenger

SmokinLowriderSS
    Originally Posted by Kim Hanson
    Okay RiceBoy, when I use my boats they are lucky to make it back on the trailer not broken of course! I don't like to putt around lakes, it to the floor and let her buck! Thats boating ........( . )( . ).........
    I don't think I'd be so willing to own up to the apparent frailty of my toys if I was Kimmy. I won't claim my Taylor will see 100, she's not designed to. Eventually I will decide to build myself a jet tunnel or hydro hull to spin 100+. :jawdrop: The list of wackers I've shown the reality of FAST to is loooooong. 26 years of screaming for a big block Chevy, including a lot of nitrous and not a single broken part, NONE. Maybe Kimmy SHOULD start paying somebody to put his stuff together so it'd last. :hammerhea Well, not likely for a wacker anyhow. Wonder how many unbroken big blocks he could have owned for all the McCullough's he's blown up? :wink:

Kim Hanson
    I don't think I'd be so willing to own up to the apparent frailty of my toys if I was Kimmy. I won't claim my Taylor will see 100, she's not designed to. Eventually I will decide to build myself a jet tunnel or hydro hull to spin 100+. :jawdrop: The list of wackers I've shown the reality of FAST to is loooooong. 26 years of screaming for a big block Chevy, including a lot of nitrous and not a single broken part, NONE. Maybe Kimmy SHOULD start paying somebody to put his stuff together so it'd last. :hammerhea Well, not likely for a wacker anyhow. Wonder how many unbroken big blocks he could have owned for all the McCullough's he's blown up? :wink:
    Smokin, my whacker is made to do 100+ and I pay to get it fixed! I don't fock with 8 carbs and all the rest of that crap. I did change out CDI box's on it once and it run for alittle bit As for the BigBlock in my v-drive, i work on it myself and I don't think car engines are that hard to fix! I rebuilt my first small block at the age of 25 and it ran good, easy crap when you are a taught it....( . )( . )......
    I like to bag my boats and they are sort of made for that, I just keep fixing them and " To The Floor and Let Her Buck ".
    ps...that is a tunnel in my avatar :hammerhea

olbiezer
    i got to get a life its just no fun bashing a half-wit like kim any more! oh ya say hi to the donkey for me kim LMAO

Kim Hanson
    i got to get a life its just no fun bashing a half-wit like kim any more! oh ya say hi to the donkey for me kim LMAO
    Bashing..bbWwhhhaaaaaaa, you don't have a clue on bashing son! My donkey said hi to your better half also.....Heee Hawww! :2purples: .......( . )( . )......... :crossx:

olbiezer
    glad the donkey didnt get aids beter half says "free the donkey" i got to go now lol

Kim Hanson
    glad the donkey didnt get aids beter half says "free the donkey" i got to go now lol
    " AIDS " the donkey has it after last weekend wif yor beter half :cry: I,am going to shoot him and send you the cock, you will need it after the damage he has done to that crack............( . )( . )......... :idea:

dmontzsta
    Hey Kim why did you come out of hybernation? Did you run out of beer? Or did Marcy gamble away the den?

dmontzsta
    You know Jr., I find the whole "I built and worked on my own stuff so I am better than you because you just "pay" to have someone else work or your stuff" argument to be quite passe and downright lame. Like any idiot can make a bunch of money, but it takes a real genius to learn how to use tools.
    BTW - I saw that Guru used RPMs in another thread, and you did not give him the same lecture you gave Kimmy for pluralizing a plural.
    Not jumping ship here - actually getting ready to throw you off because, C'Mon, some of your posts are quite painful. No v-drive for you.....1 year!!!
    :rollside:
    I didnt see this until just now. But I see you are still hurt from being corrected in that situation. No hard feelings Frank, I know you are very intelligent.
    I didnt catch guru's post. The thing is Kimmy doesnt know any better and needs teaching. Think of it more as helping him.

dmontzsta
    " AIDS " the donkey has it after last weekend wif yor beter half :cry: I,am going to shoot him and send you the cock, you will need it after the damage he has done to that crack............( . )( . )......... :idea:
    Good job Kim, you are still rolling on with the WTF threads. Congrats!

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim why did you come out of hybernation? Did you run out of beer? Or did Marcy gamble away the den?
    My computer had a virus in it and it took a dump, did ya miss me RiceBoy!........( . )( . )..... :notam:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast