Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMSW is gradumanated

spectratoad
    Congrats. It is a long road and you made it. Time to start shopping for a bigger boat.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Congrats Angie and Lindsay, your both pillars of our community, now get to work and start paying into the public dole... J/K, congratulations to you both...
    LOL! Actually, I am going to be drinking from the public trough. Going into education.
    Thank you all for your kind words. It has been tough. I would advise everyone who is young to finish before you have babies!! :hammerhea Children made it so much harder to finish. I should have been done in 93 with all of my friends. But we all make decisions. I am laughing now that they all have babies to deal with and mine are self-sufficient.
    Anyway, it has been tough, and I couldn't have done it without the support of my husband and kids. They sacrificed a lot so that mom could fulfill her dream. I missed a lot of valuable time with them in the hopes of having more time to share in the long run.
    Thanks, honey. It'll be fun to get to know you again.
    Feel free to come out and celebrate with us on the 21st. There is a thread for it on Hot Spots West.

Hustler
    Congrates, thats a hell of job to accomplish while raising a family. Great Job, now go drink heavily

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    That's a splendid idea! I think I will!
    "Daddy, why is mommy sleeping on the bathroom floor??"

Hustler
    She's just napping hunny

Scream
    Congrats Angie, That's great news. You're gonna be way to smart for us now...lol
    And MsCaSean and Tandy, You girls rock. Good Job as well.
    Scream.

FMluvswater
    Congratulations MMSW and Mrs. Casean.

ShowSumSkin
    CONGRATS!!! I just graduated last May and I couldn't imagine what it would have been like raising a family, great job

Tom Brown
    Congratulations My Man's Sportin' Wood and Mrs. Casean.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast