I Don't No Where To Go I Cant Find Crap For Searches For Fiberglass Shells For My Font Buckets I've Ask This ? Before And Everyone Told Me To Call Tom Papp And He Would Solve The Problem I Called He Said They Would Be Out Of The Mold In A Week And Would Call Took My Name And # So Three Weeks Later I Call Thinking They Lost My # No Big Deal I Talk To Him Again On A Fri They Where Going To Be Laying Some Out On Monday They Would Call Me Mid Week This Is Two And A Half Weeks Later Again My Boats Tied Up In The Upholstry I Have 18 Days Left So I Can Put The Motor In And Test And Tune Before Cfw I'm Sorry But I Own My Own Buisness And If You Spend 150 Or 10,000 With Me I Treat You The Same If I Say I'm Going To Call I Will Just Don't Leave Me Out To Dry Now I'm Supposed To Find Shells And Have Them Shipped And Have Them By Wednesday So I Will Make My Dead Line And No I Dont Usually Just Wait Around For Some One But Everybody Spoke So Highly I Expected To Call Pay Order And Recieve Whats So Hard Sorry Everbody Just This Sucks I Just Need Some Stuiped Shells Color Doesn't Matter Size Large Or Small Not Picky Thanks
Any&all