Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helping one and another!!!!!!

THREADED INC.
    Have I seen that boat before?? More pictures please?
    Its Mine i bought anthonys W. old DCB

Three Days Only
    YER OwN3D
    By something with a nice set of tits. Not some DCB owning freak show!!

Bling Bling
    Working like Crazy!! Doing crap around the house. Planning to build my Doug Wright killer!!!! :220v:
    Yeahhhhhh. Dude you could pay your boat builder 27k extra to finish it faster, and it would be like your Rhino. Slow, over lifted and under powered. When I found out how much you got into that Rhino and how much more you paid to get it done faster, I know now why your in a trailer and not a motor home. You'd figure that a guy as tall as you maybe your brain would be a bit bigger, but Rhino bucks, maybe not.

WetWillie
    I paid $5k to get it done by Thanksgiving!! Not much when you compare it to a weekend of gas in the old white elephant!! Or how about a couple of trannys cause you got cheap and went with the cheaper trannys!! :220v:
    Common Big boy dont be scared I build a 32 DCB with a couple 6's and Big Turbos and eat you for lunch.... :crossx:
    :cry:
    Yeahhhhhh. Dude you could pay your boat builder 27k extra to finish it faster, and it would be like your Rhino. Slow, over lifted and under powered. When I found out how much you got into that Rhino and how much more you paid to get it done faster, I know now why your in a trailer and not a motor home. You'd figure that a guy as tall as you maybe your brain would be a bit bigger, but Rhino bucks, maybe not.

CornWater
    I paid $5k to get it done by Thanksgiving!! Not much when you compare it to a weekend of gas in the old white elephant!! Or how about a couple of trannys cause you got cheap and went with the cheaper trannys!! :220v:
    Common Big boy dont be scared I build a 32 DCB with a couple 6's and Big Turbos and eat you for lunch.... :crossx:
    That Bling and his "Trannys", I knew he liked to putt from the rough.....
    :2purples: :2purples:

Three Days Only
    East Coast / West Coast - This Again!!!! OMG!!!!
    32 DCB............will it hold up in the real water that has alittle salt in it, running hard offshore race style ?????? Has any DCB ever been used for offshore racing. I think not!!!!!
    32 Doug Wright............A proven offshore assualt wepon which holds numerous offshore championships and wins with outboards that boat runs amazing numbers. With big power, ooh my god, look the F*** out.
    There's not much thats going to touch that Doug Wright with big ass power on the lake or in the ocean. It's a sick ass hull. The people involved are top notch. I dont see Johnny T getting involved with DCB!!!!!! except for maybe a powerboat test drive.
    I dont want to hear any of this.............Your hangin from his nut sack, cause im not, and he would agree to that im sure.
    I just got too help keep it real!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeffrey Son

ROZ
    hangin from his nut sack and he would agree to that im sure.
    I just got too help keep it real!!!!!!!!!!
    This place has been boring for the past 6 months; Nice to see you back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123