Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember what you mother always said...

Fat Chance
    "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". God knows I've been guilty of it. Let's get these boards back to what it's all about. What we say here reflects on our sport, and the people and families invovled. There are a lot of new people that filter through these boards, and I'm sure it reflects poorly. This just isn't the place,let's take the garbage off line.:-)

gigamurph
    Originally posted by Fat Chance:
    "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". God knows I've been guilty of it. Let's get these boards back to what it's all about. What we say here reflects on our sport, and the people and families invovled. There are a lot of new people that filter through these boards, and I'm sure it reflects poorly. This just isn't the place,let's take the garbage off line.:-)I thought she always said, "Always wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
    RUN GIG, RUN! You're in the wrong forum!
    Huh? Oh s**t! Gotta go! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Charley
    No way guys ...... I own a Cat with a Stern drive and I check in on you guys for the entertainment! Please Please dont stop ROTFLMAO! lemme see If i got the scoop on "AS HB.NET TURNS" Topless is a penis toting tramp that GM killer will kick everyones ass over if they dont stop pointing out that MISS HB.JET's looks blow hers away , DTJ is ducky about that all too hacking fast eliminator....jetboatguru actually has a V drive and ,,,uh,,,,shit I missed an episode...what am I forgetting?

77charger
    Us jet boats need to invest in more freeboard to go to havasu J/K.

Charley
    and us sterndrives need buy our own prop repair shop to hang out in Blythe.

RiverToysJas
    But we could all go to Parker! (just wanted to beat RD to the punch) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RTJas

RiverDave
    That RTJas, occasionally dips a finger in the pot. Not enought to "stir" per say, but enough to ripple the water.
    RD

topless
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Charley:
    [B]
    Topless is a penis toting tramp
    I think...I mean I know that you... Mr.(knows all and can comment about all) need to get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. Prove your comments and maybe then, and only then will you have a little credibility. Until you can do that....SHUT THE HOLE UNDER YOUR NOSE. topless..(for those of you with dirty minds, it means bimini top....less)

jordanpaulk
    Good call Hallett19
    [This message has been edited by jordanpaulk (edited May 30, 2002).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast