Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Knights Landing Memorial Weekend

riverbrat
    I thought about Sting Ray's for Mem Day but now we might go to the Red Bluff races.

Mrs.charitycase
    How Bout July 2 Or 9th Im Open Then.. Id Like To Do Colusa On The 2nd If They Would Do That Instead Of The 4th . Those Guys Are Cool And They Seem To Show Up And Put Up With Our Drunks. I Dont Know Aint Nothen Like 3rd Beach Though When The Water Is Right. Whatever.. Im In.. When Is The Beach Wedding ?? I Thought It Was In July. And The Reception At Stingrays .. Now That Would Be One To Remember.. LateI bet they wouldn't care.. That would be cool!!!! :idea: ...I wonder if we have the whole weekend off... We'll check.

charitycase
    You could always postpone til later.
    If we can't do Memorial Day.It'll have to be a post MemorialDay PARTY.Big Daddy,I'll getwith you on your schedule.Everybody,let us know what weekend works best.C-YA

riverbrat
    The weekend after is good for us if the weather and water cooperate

uncle kracker
    IM BOOKED EVERY SAT IN JUNE AND SOME SUNDAYS. I CAN GO MEM SUNDAY ANYWHERE. IM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. STINGRAYS WOULD BE INTRESTING. KEITH WOULD OWE US FOR LIFE. CWF COULD BE ARRANGED ALSO. MABY SOMEONE COULD GET US A NICE SPOT EARLY. I HONESTLY THINK SHADY BEACH IS A WASH. HAS ANYONE TAKEN A RIDE UP THEIR? LET ME KNOW.,. WE NEEEEED AN UPDATE. HELL ILL PACK MY SHIT UP TO RED BLUFF IF THEYLL LET ME PLUG IN SOMEWHERE ! :220v: LATE

HCS
    Definitly won't be a beach. It will have to be a weed party.
    You guy's see those pics in the paper! :jawdrop:
    The river is 12 feet from the bottom of the bridges in downtown Sac.

Mrs.charitycase
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is all I have to say.

HCS
    Makes ya wonder how long it's going to take for the water to recede.
    I took 5 days off for next weekend. I was hoping to hit the river. I think I'll make a trip up there maybe Thursday or Friday to see what it's like.

Mrs.charitycase
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh.I remember.... Casey told me that you are the one he flipped off last year??? Am I right?? Is that you?? I don't know now what we are doing... but it sounds like we all still want to do something on the water next weekend. If you want to hang..we can keep you posted on where we might end up hangin.

Sherpa
    nothing to add for knights landing thread, but can add something about Shasta........
    the lake is only 2.6 feet from the damn crest.! I happen to
    know that at that level it puts Ellery Creek campground under water by
    about 10"..............
    the same thing happened exactly 2 years ago to this weekend........
    by 2 weeks later it had receded enough to open the campground (to which
    we had water-front) sites in........ the highest most bestest camp site we
    ever had at Shasta..!
    all this rain is now paying off! Sorry about knights running sooo deep for your
    river crew..........
    ya'll should either go to red bluff like me to watch the drags, or go to CFW
    and run whatcha brung.
    --Sherpa

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast