Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore on Sunday

Ntwotrance
    Thanks... Had it built this year. Rides killer comparing to my old one.
    I'm getting close to selling mine (or giving it to my son) and getting something a little larger (the mrs. has been bugging me about it) and just glad she wasn't there to see yours or I'd really be screwed financially, because she'd definately yap non-stop to get one....one day though :rollside:

Ntwotrance
    The Revndaves and Bordsmnj's are headed out to Elsinore on Sunday, anyone else???? :mix:
    it was good seeing you guys again, gotta get something together along the lines of a bbq at my place soon.

Holland
    I'm getting close to selling mine (or giving it to my son) and getting something a little larger (the mrs. has been bugging me about it) and just glad she wasn't there to see yours or I'd really be screwed financially, because she'd definately yap non-stop to get one....one day though :rollside:
    I know the feeling... I thought I paid too much for my old Caliber 1, I actually got a good deal on the old (2002) boat. compared to today $$$$$'s The motor and outdrive on this boat WAS the cost of the other boat... Guess I will be hanging on to this one a while. I sold the other one for exactly what I paid. The new owner loves it (last I heard). Good luck on figuring out what to upgrade to. Then... get out the checkbook!!!! It's gonna sting, and it isnt gettin any cheaper.

Ntwotrance
    I know the feeling... I thought I paid too much for my old Caliber 1, I actually got a good deal on the old (2002) boat. compared to today $$$$$'s The motor and outdrive on this boat WAS the cost of the other boat... Guess I will be hanging on to this one a while. I sold the other one for exactly what I paid. The new owner loves it (last I heard). Good luck on figuring out what to upgrade to. Then... get out the checkbook!!!! It's gonna sting, and it isnt gettin any cheaper.
    You were lucky to get what you paid for it! I've still got a few years at least until I upgrade, so until then just gotta keep mine running, then it'll be my sons to deal with :220v:

You Te
    No, for once I am not giving in to the pressure, my weekend will consist of...
    Taking my friend to get his "illegal smog" done.
    New fuel filter, oil change, cleaning air filter, testing coils and injectors in one of my cars.
    New fuel filter, oil change, checking air filter, testing coils and injectors in another.
    New clutch, oil change, fuel filter, cleaning air filter, testing coils and injectors in another.
    Finish putting away the parts from the boat I bought and stripped down.
    Finish stripping down my boat and grinding the floors so I can take it to CLM for new flooring.
    I am glad I typed this up, now I can check back to this list to see what I have to do.

Don't forget to get that tug of yours to run over 70 MPH.

Ntwotrance
    don's got to put it back together first... :sleeping: ...just kiddin don, but you should have shown up with your pops today, especially the look on his face when that lake lice hit the back of him

Holland
    You were lucky to get what you paid for it! I've still got a few years at least until I upgrade, so until then just gotta keep mine running, then it'll be my sons to deal with :220v:
    Nothin wrong with that... It's a cool lookin' ride, from the back anyway, that is all I saw of the boat!
    Have to hook up next time. I always keep a well stocked Ice Chest! and thanks for the compliments.

Ntwotrance
    Nothin wrong with that... It's a cool lookin' ride, from the back anyway, that is all I saw of the boat!
    Have to hook up next time. I always keep a well stocked Ice Chest! and thanks for the compliments.
    definately have to hook up, thanks again for letting me cut in front of you, and there's always a cold one in my cooler for you and yours.

dmontzsta
    35mph is fast enough... Go up the jets in your nitrous or something.
    :hammer2:

dmontzsta
    don's got to put it back together first... :sleeping: ...just kiddin don, but you should have shown up with your pops today, especially the look on his face when that lake lice hit the back of him
    The problem is I have been going with him every weekend and not getting a thing done. Every single car I own has 5,000+ miles on the same oil and I need to clean the air filters and just do some basic maintence so I can make it to work everyday.
    He told me about the lake lice, the way my day was I seriously would have ripped the dudes adams apple out of his throat.
    :devil:
    There is a piece of fuel filter in my neighbors yard across the street and I chipped up my $1,200 set of wheels since the stupid key to the lock was lost, turns out the neighbor had it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast