Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Happy

ANY&ALL
    I Don't No Where To Go I Cant Find Crap For Searches For Fiberglass Shells For My Font Buckets I've Ask This ? Before And Everyone Told Me To Call Tom Papp And He Would Solve The Problem I Called He Said They Would Be Out Of The Mold In A Week And Would Call Took My Name And # So Three Weeks Later I Call Thinking They Lost My # No Big Deal I Talk To Him Again On A Fri They Where Going To Be Laying Some Out On Monday They Would Call Me Mid Week This Is Two And A Half Weeks Later Again My Boats Tied Up In The Upholstry I Have 18 Days Left So I Can Put The Motor In And Test And Tune Before Cfw I'm Sorry But I Own My Own Buisness And If You Spend 150 Or 10,000 With Me I Treat You The Same If I Say I'm Going To Call I Will Just Don't Leave Me Out To Dry Now I'm Supposed To Find Shells And Have Them Shipped And Have Them By Wednesday So I Will Make My Dead Line And No I Dont Usually Just Wait Around For Some One But Everybody Spoke So Highly I Expected To Call Pay Order And Recieve Whats So Hard Sorry Everbody Just This Sucks I Just Need Some Stuiped Shells Color Doesn't Matter Size Large Or Small Not Picky Thanks
    Any&all

berk
    period!

canyon marine in california.
    hes on the boards as lookin for liquid or looking for liquid.
    Ive done biz with him, hes a straight shooter, and hes probably got em in stock..
    cs

I Don't No Where To Go I Cant Find Crap For Searches For Fiberglass Shells For My Font Buckets I've Ask This ? Before And Everyone Told Me To Call Tom Papp And He Would Solve The Problem I Called He Said They Would Be Out Of The Mold In A Week And Would Call Took My Name And # So Three Weeks Later I Call Thinking They Lost My # No Big Deal I Talk To Him Again On A Fri They Where Going To Be Laying Some Out On Monday They Would Call Me Mid Week This Is Two And A Half Weeks Later Again My Boats Tied Up In The Upholstry I Have 18 Days Left So I Can Put The Motor In And Test And Tune Before Cfw I'm Sorry But I Own My Own Buisness And If You Spend 150 Or 10,000 With Me I Treat You The Same If I Say I'm Going To Call I Will Just Don't Leave Me Out To Dry Now I'm Supposed To Find Shells And Have Them Shipped And Have Them By Wednesday So I Will Make My Dead Line And No I Dont Usually Just Wait Around For Some One But Everybody Spoke So Highly I Expected To Call Pay Order And Recieve Whats So Hard Sorry Everbody Just This Sucks I Just Need Some Stuiped Shells Color Doesn't Matter Size Large Or Small Not Picky Thanks
    Any&all
    Here's a link to the Fiberglass Shells (http://www.cpperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=4364) at CPPerformance
    http://www.cpperformance.com/images/621-11006.jpg

ANY&ALL
    Thanks Guys Pm Lookin For Liquid And Gave Him My # And If That Doesn't Work I Have That Site Thanks Damit I Might Not Have To Use That Lawn Chair After All But You Guys Would Love That Or At Least Get A Laugh Or Two

bigkatboat
    "Ducky" at Fast Fiberglass and Marine has some nice big ones. #928 854 glas, he will do you 'right', and right now.

MudPumper
    canyon marine in california.
    hes on the boards as lookin for liquid or looking for liquid.
    Ive done biz with him, hes a straight shooter, and hes probably got em in stock..
    cs
    Dan is here in Valencia, he did my rail kit and was a pleasure to work with. Really good guy.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Any&all, Just take a garbage can, pour in some expandable foam, wrap your ass with a garbage bag and sit down in the can. when the foam has set, trim it and run to the upholerster and have it covered in your favorite colors!!! Budlight [ sorry I couldn't resist}

djunkie
    You Forgot To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word And Not Use Any Puntuation Sorry I Couldn't Resist Either

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    At least I didn't misspell any!!! Budlight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast