Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too much Energy...

Her454
    toooo funny..... damn dog. i'm still debating, after all, he's such a good BOAT dog...you know, his mother (i lost her to coyotes in aug) used to grab my anchor rope and swing my boat around for me when i would tie up at the beach...it was so cool and would blow everyones mind. i really miss her. had her for 10 years.

HammerDown
    You mean to tell me Coyotes killed your dog!!!

Her454
    HammerDown:
    You mean to tell me Coyotes killed your dog!!! unfortunatly yes, but i did kill one of the bastards. they are bad here, come right up to back porch and they lure the dogs out and then attack as a pack. i fired 3 shots off before it even phased them.

HammerDown
    I dont know what quite to make of that...I wonder if small children are safe in there own back yards.? We might move this to the Sand Bar...ya know how those new Moderators can be (sooo touchy)!!!

Her454
    damn moderators........well, you notice how i mentioned she was a BOAT dog....that should satisfy him...uh her.... and when i lived in az there was a case where coyotes actually attacked a small child in the front yard and tried to drag him off.....

Sorry to hear about your dog. You obviously live a little farther from civilization than I pictured.
    Her454:
    ...i fired 3 shots off before it even phased them. Hmmm, a subtle hint to all the bench racers about who is Boss around these parts...

Her454
    LMAO..... i'm a country girl thats for sure...we only got one stoplight in the whole county.... wink
    subtle hint? last time i checked, the only thing the bosses can shoot around here is the shit- and its off season for bench racers anyway... wink
    [ December 21, 2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Off-season or not...doesn't matter to me. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to lead.... eek!

Monkey Bung
    Forget Topless. Bung likes her(454)!!!! wink

Her454
    Monkey Bung:
    Forget Topless. Bung likes her(454)!!!! wink suck up. your still getting coal in your stocking... wink btw, merry christmas bung.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast