Ok Guys&Gals, Some of you know us,some of you have met us, some have posted here. What we all have in common is a love for boats and how to make our boating experiences better. On Sept 1st last year I ordered a new hull from a boat manufacturer and thru the process i could not recieve the boat that I wanted. After 8months, he tried to talk me into taking a compromised hull, [not what I ordered or what he agreed to build for me!] Then when I asked him to knock off $500 for waiting for my boat and selling me a boat not built to my specs. He said not only would not discount it any, but I had to pay substantially more for the boat! I had a written and signed agreement that he wouldn't honor. Thankfully he did give me back my $1,000 deposit. Now what this process did was to allow me to purchase a gullwing hull mold. I guess things worked out for the BETTER. We are proud to announce our New Business. " WICKED PERFORMANCE BOATS " Boats and parts built to your specs. If you want to purchase a bare hull built to your specs or at any stage up to a complete turnkey boat, we'd like to help! We want the boat company to be your kind of boat company. So seeing how this is a new business. I want your imput on how we can best serve you. We'd like to be as user friendly as possible. So take the time to give us some usable ideas and opinions. We'd like to be your boat company!!! Mr.&Mrs Budlight :idea: