Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Performance Boats !!!!

Cas
    I just been kind of sitting back and reading all this stuff, some good and some not so good. Although I've never been in the boat business, I have started 3 businesses on my own. The one thing I can suggest is do what your gut says and work it out. I think it's great that you're giving it a try and I really hope you can succeed. I'm pretty sure you know there are many obstacles to get over but what the hey. It was once said that there would never be a call for a computer in the home. If I remember correctly, it was Mr. Hewitt that said that.
    It CAN be done and here's a ton of good karma going your way!

I hope Im not coming across in a negative way,cause thats not my intention. I hope the BLs get loads of business and sell a shitload of boats.
    Id like to see something new out there, especially if its quality. Im burnt out on the "swap meet specials"
    Good Luck BLs, my advice to you is get one popped out ASAP.
    CS

bp
    I am not trying to knock any of this or try and take anything away from your ideas and dreams at all so definatly dont take this that way.I dont know how comfortable i would be selling a bare hull that is carying my name on it and trusting someone else to rig it and set it up.There are plenty of people that have these kind of boats that are capable of doing it but there are plenty that arent also.I would hate to see one that was just thrown together and everyone looks at and frowns on it or makes the company look bad.Like i said just a thought not trying to start anything.
    you mean like when a guy lays up a really beautiful light picklefork and rigs it with all brand new stuff, and the brand new bowl blows to pieces on the second pass???
    don't mean to pick on anyone here danny, but -shit- can happen to (or be laid on) experienced pros too. rigger is worried about who's laying up the hull? why? how many hull failures are there? i haven't seen too many of those lately. but i've sure seen shrapnel flyin' once too many times. i know what pieces i'd be focusing on if i really wanted a reliable boat.

565edge
    Hey Bp did someone at aggressor sleep with your wife?Im getting really tired of seeing you bash them over and over.Its bullshit!You are and will be the fastest and smartest racer ever lived.You are a legend.You seem like a nice guy but lay-off the bashing!

rigger is worried about who's laying up the hull? why?
    Because it's the most important part of building a boat? duh.
    So what would you be focusing on if you 'really wanted a reliable boat'? I don't know why anyone wouldn't want a reliable boat by the way. I would think that an un-reliable boat would be a pain in the a$$, but I'm curious where you'd start.

Wicked Performance Boats
    :rollside: Thank-You for all the information and all the things that can go wrong. With all the support were getting from all of you, It lets us know that our business will be a success. No one is going to get Rich, But, Were going to have Fun being able to continue a Hobby that can make People Happy. The Hull is the Most Important! Then making sure that the Person buying it know everything about it and how to rig right and drive safe. We will be there for All the Needs for our boats. 110%. for the rest of your Boats life, Even if it changes owners. We enjoy what we do and we have over 50 years (Pat)(Julie over 30 yrs)of Boating. We take PRIDE in our work and we want you to Love your boat just like a family member. Its just like a New Birth. We have done and are still doing our homework on the business. I have owned a successful business, but since retired from it. We have great people looking out for us. Definetly, we are going to race some. Thats one of the benefits of having a mold. We are laying one up right away and we will keep you informed from beginning to finish. We have nothing to hide. We Trust our connections. The first one will be colored and then the white one . Again Thank-You and keep the info. coming. Mr.&Mrs. Budlight - WICKED PERFORMANCE BOATS :smile:

Brooski
    Any plans on obtaining something like a 19 ft tunnel bottom family type mold? I could do that........If not, I will keep my bumper boat for ya.

Any plans on obtaining something like a 19 ft tunnel bottom family type mold? I could do that........If not, I will keep my bumper boat for ya.
    Traitor :yuk:

Brooski
    I never said I would sell the SW, did I? If I was gonna build a boat, I would still need a toy to take out........How quick they turn on ya....lol :rollside:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast