Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Price On Cst Lift Kits!!!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Anybody have the low down on a kit?????

THATJEFFGUY
    Anybody have the low down on a kit?????
    Yup. I got the hook up on CST's..whatcha lookin for ?

BLOWN HOWARD
    Chevy Duramax 2005 1 ton 4x4 c/c long bed single rear wheel. the 9"-11" kit. Thanks for your help.

MagicMtnDan
    Wait, you wanna lift an IFS Chevy truck 9-11"? Do you know anyone who has done that? If you do, have you ridden in their truck? You might want to re-think this (yeah, I know it's been done and there are people driving them alll over the place - it doesn't mean it's a good idea). Do you plan on doing freeway driving? Going offroad? Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

jeepinscott
    While we are here how about the CST lift spindles for an 04' 2wd Dodge truck. Only 4" there!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Wait, you wanna lift an IFS Chevy truck 9-11"? Do you know anyone who has done that? If you do, have you ridden in their truck? You might want to re-think this (yeah, I know it's been done and there are people driving them alll over the place - it doesn't mean it's a good idea). Do you plan on doing freeway driving? Going offroad? Well, don't say I didn't warn you.
    Is it really that bad, It will be mostly freeway driving and some offroading durring the glamis season taking the Hauler out in the sand a bit. I doo see a bunch around but no i dont know how they ride. THanks for the heads up.

termiteguy
    my friend has 2500 4wd with 6inch lift rides like crap :hammerhea

Raskal
    i have been thinking on the 6/8 " kit .i herd they do not ride to bad .but they look killer

MagicMtnDan
    I have an Avalanche 2500 with 6" RCD lift running 35" tires and it's fine. But I would not want to go any taller - too many issues with ride quality and suspension performance. It is done all the time but be sure you check such lifts out with other owners (not the shop's sales guy) and see if they're happy with it. I would suggest going with a 6" lift and if you must go taller you can run a body lift too (don't personally like them but they're run all the time by others).
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...r_RCD_lift.jpg

dieseldog
    Chevy Duramax 2005 1 ton 4x4 c/c long bed single rear wheel. the 9"-11" kit. Thanks for your help.
    You might want to go with the "uniball" upper arms, especially if you are going to mosh it. You can break those upper ball joints. Need more details to price out the kit, PM me if you like. I'll see what I can do.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast