Thread: New store in the channel

DesertDog
    A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store.They're selling ice and have some killer ice cream items.They also have waffles for breakfast.They're going to have alchohol soon,

life's a river
    A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store.They're selling ice and have some killer ice cream items.They also have waffles for breakfast.They're going to have alchohol soon,
    Would they be interested in selling some Life's a River items in there shop?
    Do you know the owner?
    LAR

Throttle
    A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store. They're going to have alchohol soon,
    Except for holiday weekends and any other days that city council decides on a whim.

DesertDog
    Do you know the owner?
    LAR
    LAR....You've got some nice products and a nice website.Whether they would be interested or not,I don't know.
    I'm just trying to help them get their store off the ground and help the fellow boaters on here.

life's a river
    Do you know the owner?
    LAR
    LAR....You've got some nice products and a nice website.Whether they would be interested or not,I don't know.
    I'm just trying to help them get their store off the ground and help the fellow boaters on here.
    Glad you like the web site. Thanks for the compliments. There are more products including shirts coming soon. Please PM me if the owner is interested once they get up and running.
    LAR

riverracerx
    They should sell River Cutie gear too!