Thread: I need a Laveycraft soundsystem

2007 Laveycraft 2750 highvoltagehands's Avatar
    I need tips and info on stereos, what to prewire, how many speakers, amp..... for a 2005 Laveycraft xtski

riverbound
    PM Parker. He is the owner of AL&EDs in Ontario. They do a ton of boats. His service manager is one of the top 5 installers in the US and he himself is also a boater.

jailbird141
    My Lavey Craft will be at Al & Eds this Wednesday and Thursday for some stereo work. Will let you know how it turns out. Several people on here reccommended them.

phebus
    I've yet to see an unhappy post about their work. My money say's you will be more than happy.

riverbound
    Jailbird,
    If you took the recomendations of the guys down there you will be happy. They build the best sounding most reliable systems for the money. And they really go the extra mile on Customer service. Post some pics when they are done.

phebus
    Jailbird,
    If you took the recomendations of the guys down there you will be happy. They build the best sounding most reliable systems for the money. And they really go the extra mile on Customer service. Post some pics when they are done.
    Yea, just go in with an open mind, and an open wallet. And, like Bill said, please post pics when it is done. The work I've seen posted is top notch, and very clean.

riverbound
    Yea, just go in with an open mind, and an open wallet. .

Thats funny... In all honesty as long as you have a true idea of what you are willing to spend they will build and design the best system your money can buy. The biggest problem I have seen is poeple come in saying they have a very strict budget and then when things are done they say "well I would have spent more if....." Let them know up front what you are willing to spend and they will give you the best system for the money spent. That shop is run by boaters and they know the challenges in building systems in boats. Alot of shops I have seen do great work in cars but then when they get a boat in the bay they build the system the samy way they would for a car.

2007 Laveycraft 2750 highvoltagehands's Avatar
    My Lavey Craft will be at Al & Eds this Wednesday and Thursday for some stereo work. Will let you know how it turns out. Several people on here reccommended them.
    Hey Bro
    How'd your stereo turn out? What are you runnin?

talk to auggie at lavey he will tell you everything you need to know.if not roz and riverbound are your guys.