Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rice Road - Red Dodge Ram

payloan
    Can someone post the directions for the Ehrinberg route from O.C. to Parker please. I have to tell you Rice Road is the only way I have ever known I got to tell you I practically hold my breath the whole lenght of that road, it is really stressfull for me. Please post the directions thanks.

revpuffdaddy
    10 frwy east across the river at Blythe. First exit is Erenburg. Exit and go left over the frwy to the botom of the hill. Right at the stop sign. (Slow through town, 35MPH!) This road runs up through the C.R.I.T. Indian Reservation and will take you right into Parker, AZ.
    MUCH SAFER then Desert Center / Rice road. Only 8 miles farther! Worth the extra for a much safer route.
    Safe Travels!

Waldo
    Did you guys see that white F-150 with the mattress in the back of his truck passing people??
    Oh yeah, that was me! I was safe about it though. Flew solo this weekend..what a booooooooring drive!

XtrmWakeborder
    Its funny because the only times i've been forced off the road by some idiot coming head on at head to pass was on the Ehrinberg road. Twice in one trip by different people. Its still way more kickback though, and alot of scenery.

goneboatin
    When I head to the river, I do the Rice Road thing, but I leave home at about 5:30am. When I hit Rice Road it's about 7:30, very empty. Very seldom do I even see anybody, usually a couple of blue hairs criusing at 55mph and slowing down for the dips. Now, Sunday evening is a different story, more people but if I can hit the road before 5:00pm, you can get ahead of all the yahoos that that have been drinking on the water all day.

WILDERTHANU
    Rice rd has always been the way it is. Its a heavy travled 2 lane hwy with people in a hurry to get to and from the river(often drinking and driving). I've driven it my whole life and seen some crazy shit. I go out almost every other wekend and once in a while I'll take 29 palms, I just did Friday morning. Its a breeze in the winter except for the trucks. If Im towing or tired Ill go Ehrenberg through the farm land. Can you believe I got busted for taking a leak a couple weeks on that road by a La Paz county Sheriff...lol. :rollside:

Rice rd has always been the way it is. Its a heavy travled 2 lane hwy with people in a hurry to get to and from the river. I've driven it my whole life and seen some crazy shit. I go out almost every other wekend and once in a while I'll take 29 palms, I just did Friday morning. Its a breeze in the winter except for the trucks. If Im towing or tired Ill go Ehrenberg through the farm land. Can you believe I got busted for taking a leak a couple weeks on that road by a La Paz county Sheriff...lol. :rollside:
    That sucks.. at least that is the only ticket you got.....

Whipped Caliber
    Did you guys see that white F-150 with the mattress in the back of his truck passing people??
    Oh yeah, that was me! I was safe about it though. Flew solo this weekend..what a booooooooring drive!
    We did see you on 10 till we took off. I was tell the wife look at that guy running hard with mattress in the back. LMAF I was in the black F-250 with the op6 in the back window. Good job 70+ and still had the mattress!!!

Waldo
    We did see you on 10 till we took off. I was tell the wife look at that guy running hard with mattress in the back. LMAF I was in the black F-250 with the op6 in the back window. Good job 70+ and still had the mattress!!!
    Ya, I strapped her down good. I was swapping out a Queen for a King. Ended bringing home a mattress too.
    Is it a chrome OP6 sticker??? Thought it was but didn't get a good look.
    BTW - Do you drive the 5 fwy (south OC) during the week somtimes?...I think I've seen your truck before.

Whipped Caliber
    Ya, I strapped her down good. I was swapping out a Queen for a King. Ended bringing home a mattress too.
    Is it a chrome OP6 sticker??? Thought it was but didn't get a good look.
    BTW - Do you drive the 5 fwy (south OC) during the week somtimes?...I think I've seen your truck before.
    Yes and Yes Live in the OC drive alot, allso had a Paul Pfaff sticker as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast