Thread: Sell me your Rex Marine Catalog

jwbbuck
    Anybody willing to give up their Rex Marine Catalog? Rex doesn't have any more and I lost mine and I was all ready to make a big order and start putting my boat back together. I'll send ya $10 cash if you reply to this post with your mailing address. I will even send your catalog back when I get mine (Rex is giving me one for free)

HammerDown
    Would this be Catalog# 11 ??? Or is there a newer one?

77charger
    Where you at you can have mine as i will no longer buy from them again.I'm in fullerton.

disco_charger
    Why won't you buy from them, Charger?
    Disco

jwbbuck
    Charger,
    I'll take it. I figure it'll save me more than the $10 I'll pay you cause I have a lot of stuff that I need to order. Rex won't have new catalogs for more than a month and I'm getting anxious.
    JB

77charger
    diso every time i go there to get something i get a mad look from the sales people kinda rude and they dont like the fact that i go to the showroom instead of mail order.has been like that every time.Havent bought from there in a couple of years.

1quickjet
    I just went to Rex this morning. Not my favorite either, but it was an exchange. I was told new catalogs will be ready in a few weeks.

Bense468
    Yeah you have to think. They are dealing with manufactuars, then mail order and walk ins are last on there list. But I used to think like that. I live right in La Verne so it is nice to just go there. After you get to know them they are really cool and help you out. I sit in there for hours some times and talk to them and they will talk to you. After they know your face.

77charger
    I am not trying to start a bash fest here on rex marine.I just had a couple of bad visits there and decided just not to go there.They do stock alot of stuff there and is a good place to mail order from if people are interested.
    I have since been buying from the same guy who works on my pump because it has been easier for me.
    to me first impressions from dealers will make an impact.

disco_charger
    I must be lucky, because the two guys I've been dealing with over at Rex have been great. They went way out of their way to help with my new froward reverse cable (my old set up was lame, they sold me a cable like my old one, the hardware around the cable started breaking during install, they let me return the cable with scratches on it and hooked me up with a new set up.) Also helped map out how to hook up my oil cooler. At least you found a place that has the stuff you need 77.
    Disco