Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thanks!

beer hunter
    I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out to this shindig on Saturday and thanks to all those who helped out with their time and generous donations! It was great to meet all your families. I had an awesome time and look forward to doing this again next year!
    I didnÂ’t have a lot of time to take many pictures so please post them.
    Again thanks, Michael and Pam

hot_diggity_dog
    I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out to this shindig on Saturday and thanks to all those who helped out with their time and generous donations! It was great to meet all your families. I had an awesome time and look forward to doing this again next year!
    I didnÂ’t have a lot of time to take many pictures so please post them.
    Again thanks, Michael and Pam
    No Thanks to you!
    The Kids had a great time and you couldn't beat the weather! 102
    HDD

OutCole'd
    Michael, A big thanks to you & the Mrs. Great job !!

racecar.hotshoe
    Our kids had a blast cant wait until next time.Thanks for your time in this.It was a hoot........................ :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

phebus
    All I can say is it was an awesome job by Michael and Pam. Our entire family had an incredible time.
    On another note, my wife who has always thought I was crazy with the ***boat internet deal, is now gratefull for the opportunity to meet such fantastic people that the boards have allowed. I won't mention names, but we feel priviledged and honored to have made the friends we have.
    I have to go now, I think I'm going to cry. LOL
    Rick

Essex502
    Great job Mike and Pam!

Essex502
    I won't mention names, but we feel priviledged and honored to have made the friends we have.
    Rick
    Great to meet you and put a face to the name!

Mandelon
    All I can say is it was an awesome job by Michael and Pam. Our entire family had an incredible time.
    On another note, my wife who has always thought I was crazy with the ***boat internet deal, is now gratefull for the opportunity to meet such fantastic people that the boards have allowed. I won't mention names, but we feel priviledged and honored to have made the friends we have.
    Rick
    Thanks for feeding us!

racecar.hotshoe
    We go out alot and have a great time.Sometimes we forget that the kids need a day just for them.And Michael and Pam gave them that day and we thank them very much for it.To all who bought Madison Bracelets Thank you as well.If she could have been there she would have so thanks again,Mark

TheLurker
    Thanks again Mike & Mrs. BeerHunter although I diddent get to meet you.
    My kids loved it.They had a great time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast