Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

WYRD
    Hey Rob,
    Way cool weekend huh? but if you would of been on the Disadvantage instead of the eliminator learning to tie knots then maybe my boat would not of gotten slammed to hell at the sandbar........I needed my biatch brother I took some pics of her she looks bad 5 huge gouges about a 1/16 deep part of boating I guess. Other than that the weekend was awsome
    Thanks for the props and for sure on the house thing I am def buying this year!!!
    WYRD

dicudmore
    good to meet ya Rob, Shane...
    Great weekend out there
    Scuba, each time I walked by you had an arm load of kid-stuff so I didn't shake your hand but good to see ya out there

Eliminator 4 Life
    Did you win an award or something?? DAM....what a speech!
    Thanks Hater ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
    Good to see you!!!!

Sorry Chris I knew there was someone I was forgetting it was nice to finally meet you

Eliminator 4 Life
    ROB,it was great to meet up,what did it take a year see ya at the damn run WE didn't make it to the sandbar sat afternoon we broke just after we left the beach(sucked a rock/something and lost the impeller) towed it in,O-WELL we had a killer time
    Aww Mark sorry to hear that sucks at the damn run we need to take that picture for sure it will be fun

JackieV
    ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha
    Oh Robby-poo, we have such a great time with you too! All the Lurch & Turlock jokes are all in fun ya know! It sure does feel like we have known eachother forever. If only we could keep you from the buffet lines my dear...OH THE DAMN RUN...it is only gonna get wilder. :supp:
    And Coco, well I have her under my pillow, only Scuba doesn't know this...

Eliminator 4 Life
    ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha
    Oh Robby-poo, we have such a great time with you too! All the Lurch & Turlock jokes are all in fun ya know! It sure does feel like we have known eachother forever. If only we could keep you from the buffet lines my dear...OH THE DAMN RUN...it is only gonna get wilder. :supp:
    And Coco, well I have her under my pillow, only Scuba doesn't know this...
    Is there a buffet at the damn run Jackie .. Make sure you bring the pillow ha ha

Artv
    Rob, it was great hanging with you. Your one funny Mofo.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rob, it was great hanging with you. Your one funny Mofo.
    Thanks Art just think 3 more weeks and we are back at it again

Artv
    Thanks Art just think 3 more weeks and we are back at it again
    Thats what I'm talking about.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast