Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Out with the Old in with the new!

bear down
    It was sad to see our old baby go but was nice to get into our new boat.. Had a great time in this bad boy in Lake Mohave. Boat handles like a dream..See you guys at Havasu on Memorial!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../boat26003.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../boat26031.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../boat26032.jpg

MAINEVENT
    WOW the lake was nice and glassy :2purples:
    Congrats on the new boat looks good

bear down
    Lake was great..that pic was taken at about noon...Great weather but water was freezing past Cottonwood in the Canyons...Buurrrr!

SCUBA STEVE
    Where in the heck have I been, I didnt know you were getting a new boat.
    Congrats!! Hope to finally meet you during Memorial.

Phat Daddy
    Very nice ride, Eliminator baby!!!! Wait till you get some good chop then it will be real fun. I love the way are boat feels in some chop rather then glass.

bear down
    Where in the heck have I been, I didnt know you were getting a new boat.
    Congrats!! Hope to finally meet you during Memorial.
    We'll hook up for a couple of cold ones on Memorial..We are on B-row. Maybe the "Shower Cap Streaker" will take a break and let us chat!

dirty old man
    running it a bit wet are you? try the trim button, should pick up about 5

phebus
    I think I missed something, or am confusing posts. Didn't you just post the other day about drive issues, and repairs, and now you have a new boat? Did you just trade the old one in and say screw it? Congratulations, the new boat is beautifull, please post some details.

bear down
    running it a bit wet are you? try the trim button, should pick up about 5
    Funny you mentioned that...I am so used to having my old boat trimmed down to compensate for the rough waters in Havi, out of habit I was trimmed up very little...After an hour of driving I trimmed up a bit between Half and 1/4 and that is when the boat opens up...Wow what a difference trim makes on this boat...a lot more responsive than my 220 eagle.

bear down
    I think I missed something, or am confusing posts. Didn't you just post the other day about drive issues, and repairs, and now you have a new boat? Did you just trade the old one in and say screw it? Congratulations, the new boat is beautifull, please post some details.
    We did have drive issue with our old boat..We were already thinking about getting a bigger boat in the past...The bill came in along with other stuff we needed to do to it and we decided to use that money on this bad boy..(smoking deal). We traded the old boat in and got this one that was on the showroom floor...The design is good (kinda miss the whole build process) but I like the fact that we did not have to wait 8-10 weeks for the boat to be ready!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast