Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 502 oil pan

Wicked Performance Boats
    I need a pan, for a gen 4 I have a milodon and hate it, ya got a better one? and how much, I need a guaranteed pan that wont loose oil pressure when I jump on it hard.... Will you answer your phone if I call you???
    Mine works fine for me Denis. Budlight

Wicked Performance Boats
    I got a dooley jet pan with side kickouts for gen5. only has 4.8 hrs on it. What do you want to trade? Budlight

wet77
    I need a pan, for a gen 4 I have a milodon and hate it, ya got a better one? and how much, I need a guaranteed pan that wont loose oil pressure when I jump on it hard.... Will you answer your phone if I call you???
    Why do you hate the Milodon pan??
    Anyone else have problems?
    I was looking to buy one very soon for my 540 dart motor and did not want to pay the high $ for a dooley.
    The pans are oil holders with baffles it seem's like alot of money at $500-$600 :2purples:

BA Kurtis
    I have a pan from a gen 5 502 merc cruiser motor windage tray and oil pump, it will work on a jet, all like new $200.

jimthetoolman
    What do you what for your pan?? How much?

Wicked Performance Boats
    What do you what for your pan?? How much?
    How about $300 plus shipping? Budlight

Riverjet502
    I run a Gen VI 502 and use a Milodon (#31556) off shore 10qt oil pan. Its 7-1/2 inches deep with two trap doors. This has worked nice for me going on 5 years now in my squirt boat.

jimthetoolman
    Did you say trade. What are you in need of. Let me know cause my garage is full of stuff.

jstwkd
    I have a dooley Gen5/6 pan with the oil line to drain...about 40 hrs on it$300 plus shipping.Ran it in my jet boat on a gen VI 502.
    jstwkd1@yahoo.com

Wicked Performance Boats
    Did you say trade. What are you in need of. Let me know cause my garage is full of stuff.
    PM me with an offer, I love berkeley stuff and BBC stuff Too. Budlight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12