Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New (to me) Jet project is home!!!

Flip
    Thinking Black with Gold/Bronze inserts, and either tan/brown or black carpet, since the hull is gold with brown inserts.
    Sure you wanna go with black vinyl? Ouch man, that's gonna take off some skin when it gets hot! :2purples:

1978 Rogers
    Cool, then you can come to the river with us and not hit anything!
    I couldn't have said it better.
    Went to Alder on Sunday. It's filled to the brim.
    Before you decide on dark seats, sit in my brown ones. They get hot in the sun. You have to dribble water on them to cool em off.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a set of gas tanks for sale. i will take $300 with new brackets. let me know if your interested

Tahiti350
    I have a set of gas tanks for sale. i will take $300 with new brackets. let me know if your interested
    Interested, but broke right now, plus need to get the parts to put the motor in first.

Ntwotrance
    damn I had the same exact seats in my witchcraft when I bought it, same year....tore those fockers out real quick. congrats.

MoJetBoPar
    Good lookin' hull!
    Pontiac 400's are good fodder for an update with a 455 crank with turned down main journals.

Tahiti350
    Good lookin' hull!
    Pontiac 400's are good fodder for an update with a 455 crank with turned down main journals.
    I've thought about that, and been reading on the Pontiac forum. There's a liitle more to it than just a cut down crank, but still an easy stroker. Maybe later, right now the motor is almost new, so will run it as is until it needs freshening.
    I see you are running a 383 Mopar, Is too bad you are so far away, I have a spare 440 hanging in the garage that was an excellent runner when I pulled it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12