Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: well anybody do anything this weekend?

oldbuck40
    whats going on? its too quite in here!!!!

esabataj
    whats going on? its too quite in here!!!!
    Why did ya go and wake me up?????????????????????????
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ed_DOGTIRE.gif

oldbuck40
    Why did ya go and wake me up?????????????????????????
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...GTIRE.gifcause your suppossed to be working!!! whats happening?

Devilman
    Hopefully finish the boat... how 'bout you? Your parts ever come in you were waiting for?

esabataj
    cause your suppossed to be working!!! whats happening?
    Been busy this Am. Have ya made that phone call yet. I'm interested on how they respond to you.
    Nothing much new on this end. Didn't get notin done on the 19 this weekend. :frown:
    Too much other crap going on.
    How about you. Get into any trouble over the weekend?

oldbuck40
    Hopefully finish the boat... how 'bout you? Your parts ever come in you were waiting for?got everything but the aluminum heads, but if they dont come in time for sommerville all i have to do is put the valve covers and the headers back on and im ready to go.

oldbuck40
    Been busy this Am. Have ya made that phone call yet. I'm interested on how they respond to you.
    Nothing much new on this end. Didn't get notin done on the 19 this weekend. :frown:
    Too much other crap going on.
    How about you. Get into any trouble over the weekend?already made that call! they said if i couldnt get the spots and streaks off or if i just didnt like it period to send them back on their $$$ and they would re-coat and polish and mail back to me at their cost even if it were after summer they would still honer the repairs. so they are bustin their hump to make it right.

esabataj
    got everything but the aluminum heads, but if they dont come in time for sommerville all i have to do is put the valve covers and the headers back on and im ready to go.
    Than the reason you're not coming down for Memorial Day is What

Devilman
    got everything but the aluminum heads, but if they dont come in time for sommerville all i have to do is put the valve covers and the headers back on and im ready to go.
    I hear you. Who woulda thought boats could ever have so many pieces?!? :messedup:

esabataj
    already made that call! they said if i couldnt get the spots and streaks off or if i just didnt like it period to send them back on their $$$ and they would re-coat and polish and mail back to me at their cost even if it were after summer they would still honer the repairs. so they are bustin their hump to make it right.
    Thats good to hear!!! Now we know that they stand behind what they do.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast