Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quagmire (iraq)

LAFD
    I say we pull the troops out bomb the place level it take the oil and use the land to ship convicts and other useless idiot outta the us. that ofcoarse is just my opinion. :argue:

Dr. Eagle
    I say we pull the troops out bomb the place level it take the oil and use the land to ship convicts and other useless idiot outta the us. that ofcoarse is just my opinion. :argue:
    Not a bad one... :coffeycup

wsuwrhr
    I hear about "all" the lives lost in Iraq. EVERY soldier IS significant.
    I read another article, however slighted I am sure, but last year the number of people killed in gang related violence in LA alone, was staggeringly higher than the casualties of war in Iraq. Funny how nothing was on the news about it.
    I don't know from first hand, war is ugly and brutal, and sometimes necessary.
    I could find the numbers of soldiers lost during both World Wars if you need to find something to compare.
    Dumb to recite it if it weren't true, "We will not falter, and we will not fail."
    When I saw the pictures of Iraq, I believe the people need help. From someone. As rich as their "leaders" were, those people live in conditions that are deplorable to our standards.
    It is a free country, at least that is what they tell us, and you have a right to your opinion, and I respect that.
    Brian
    just my worthless .02

Schiada76
    Well if you want unbiased "news" well there is always Newsweek...............uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm...... ..errrrrrrrrrrrrr. Let me rethink that and I'll get back to you.
    "News" from the Rolling Stone, good fcng God.

Dr. Eagle
    Well if you want unbiased "news" well there is always Newsweek...
    Thank GOD they set the record straight after that story about flushing the Koran down the john... too bad it was AFTER the riots and 16 deaths... :argue: :hammerhea

WYRD
    Why would you waste all that beautiful sand? that place makes Glamis look like a kitty litter box :crossx:

Dr. Eagle
    Why would you waste all that beautiful sand? that place makes Glamis look like a kitty litter box :crossx:
    Not wasting it... cleansing it. After all there are tons of mines in them thar dunes... a good air burst would remove those pesky land mines... :hammerhea

Kegel King
    I am so sick of hearing from you hand wringing libs crying about "the war For Oil"......I wish it was a War For Oil because our gas would be a buck a gallon.........Just Keep reading crap like Rolling Stone Mag ..I am sure you have to smoke two bowels from the bong before you are alowed to write for that mag I just cant belive anyone who loves fast boats on water would be a party to those who if they were in power the first thing they would do is take away our rights to own fastboats and not alow us to to be on the ecologicaly sensitive river because we might kill some river lice.....

Blown 472
    You mean like CBS, ABC and NBC, the New York and LA Times (Pravda)? Now that chit's funny. :coffeycup
    Here, read up.
    http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=101

MagicMtnDan
    * If you're getting your news and Iraqi war status from Rolling Stone you don't need to say any more.
    * What about the good news? You don't know any? Just curious, how many lives do you think it would take to free a country of 26 million people? By the way, these people have been given their freedom. Freedom isn't free - now they have to fight to keep it and we are helping them get that capability so they can hold on to what we won for them.
    * FYI: One of the world's most violent and deadly dictators has been deposed (Saddam Hussein). He killed tens of thousands of innocents there. That has stopped. Sure there are still killings (what country doesn't have them) but now the enemies of Iraqi freedom are doing it.
    * You can stop talking about weapons of mass destruction now. :rollside:
    * Final statement/question: How can you and your many other liberal buddies say you "support our troops" and not support the war they're fighting?! That's complete stupidity. You may want our troops to be safe and want them to not be there but you are not supporting our troops in the war they are fighting. It's hypocracy to claim you support the troops when you don't support what they are fighting for.
    It`s impossible to support something while at the same time you are trying to undermine it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast