Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Quagmire (iraq)

TheLurker
    Perhaps you could join the army and go over there to help out??
    I missed the boat on that by about 30 years.
    One thing in the 30 years since I became an adult I have grown to appreciate the things this country stands for and the opportunities I have had more and more with each passing day.
    Some of you said you would be ok with this war if it were just for oil, is that correct??
    I honestly don’t think anyone is OK with war if it was only for oil.

bigd1
    This is GREAT! I have finnally found someone with the facts on GW.
    When can we meet? Since a liberal would never make a statement like this without PROOF you must have some great sources for these "facts", which, I'm sure you know would be worth millions and millions of dollars to the DNC.
    So when can we meet? I need the money.
    Imbecile
    I've got about as much proof as Colin Powell took to the UN. DickHead.

Dr. Eagle
    Didn't get the presentation quite as smooth though... :jawdrop:

bigd1
    Didn't get the presentation quite as smooth though... :jawdrop:
    I thought it quite eloquent.

Dr. Eagle
    I thought it quite eloquent.
    :argue: I guess that would be YOUR opinion... :wink:

Panic Button
    It's simple: Since Bush was drunk, stoned, and wired during VietNam and missed all the action, he decided to create another one so he could experience the same type of failure. So far so good.
    And you served in what branch of the military??

Schiada76
    So you also KNOW that Bill Clinton, Vladamir Putin, Tony Blair, John Kerry, Hosni Mubarak, the Mosad, Russian intelligence, the CIA the NES, British intelligence etc. etc. etc. all said the same thing about WMD's?
    They all are on record saying the same things about WMD's (on record means they actually made the statements).
    Then there is the fact that they used WMD's on the Kurds and Iranians. The fact that the weapons inspectors oversaw the destruction of SOME of the WMD stockpiles plus the fact that some small stocks of WMD"s were found in Iraq.
    I'm sure a whizbang like yourself knows all of these FACTS.
    I'm sure you think this means Bush lied.
    FCKING RETARD :messedup: :notam:
    Now where is the proof of GW's drug use of which you expound? I really could use the bucks as swad. How about a named source? OK how about an unnamed source (your as shole doesn't count)? :hammerhea

Dr. Eagle
    FCKING RETARD :messedup: :notam:
    But how do you REALLY feel? :supp:

I know,I know, this should be in Political Rhetoric but no one reads that. How do you guys feel about this mess we have going in Iraq. I subscribe to Rolling Stone and their monthly "National Affairs" (plus other articles I read) section covers the war this month. The news is bad and getting worse. Most of the Iraq Police forces trained by our forces are defecting to the insurgents! The cost of the war is now at $192 billion, 1535 brave U.S. men & women have lost their lives, 177 allied troops and 229 private contractors as well. How many soldiers come home to financial ruin and bankruptcy because of this unwanted war ?? The reason for this is the now forlorn "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" we were told they had which we have never found. We now have 150,000 troops in that hell hole, 11,888 wounded soldiers, 51 dead jounalists and this President says "things are going well" but if you read outside of what the news media tells us and get what I feel is the real truth of whats happening over there it is about to explode in a major civil war. Then where will we be?? There is one semi-safe place called the Green Zone in Baghdad and even in there they say if you wander around at night they will most likely find your headless body the next day!!
    What the hell are we still doing there, didn't we learn our lesson in Viet Nam!!
    And if you can get your hands on this issue (May) take a look at our President walking in the rose garden at his Texas ranch with the Saudi Crown Prince, HOLDING HANDS AS THEY WALK!!! as oil hits an all time high. The look on the Presidents face is just too much too describe! How does this country still support this man.
    I'll be bashed for being unpatriotic or anti Republican but I supprot our troops and the devine right to defend this country and because I am an American I am entitled to my opinion, GOD BLESS THE USA!! NSF
    Sounds like that article was written by Newsweek :messedup:

Dr. Eagle
    Sounds like that article was written by Newsweek :messedup:
    :idea: Perhaps there is a CONSPIRACY... liberals just love those! :2purples:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast