Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Quagmire (iraq)

dbddbd
    Perhaps you could join the army and go over there to help out??
    Some of you said you would be ok with this war if it were just for oil, is that correct??
    Hope I run into you on the street so I can shove you aside like a rag doll and take your wallet, cuz you're too much of a wimp hippie to do anything about it. LOL...

HM
    So'd I... OK OK...
    :argue:
    I didn't get a LOL outa that guy...
    Give the Guvnuh an LOL...
    OK! OK!
    LOL LOL....
    (Harumph harumph!)
    It just reminds me too much of Blazing Saddles to pass that one up! :wink:
    LOL...
    You guys are the best.
    But as much as it was funny, no response by the "libs" of the group to the analogy.....not suprising (this is known as egging).
    They remind me of my ex-wife. The more I proved my side in aguments with facts, logic, and reasoning....the more of a-hole I was...which was pretty tough to do, because I am a huge a-hole. :rollside:

dbddbd
    Isn't it the truth! LOL

HM
    Hope I run into you on the street so I can shove you aside like a rag doll and take your wallet, cuz you're too much of a wimp hippie to do anything about it. LOL...
    He ain't so bad...he is all bark and no bite. Did you know that he is registered republican? Seriously!! He has conservative/libertarian views, from an athiest perspective. He questions all goverment, not just republicans. Definitely on the kook fringe element of things, but he would stop you from stepping in front of a bus. He is also one of the best trollers on the boards.
    :idea:

HM
    Isn't it the truth! LOL
    Is that in response me being a huge a-hole?

dbddbd
    Understood. There is another guy on another website like him, pulled the same, I'm a registered Republican bull crap, it's a load, trust me....

HM
    Understood. There is another guy on another website like him, pulled the same, I'm a registered Republican bull crap, it's a load, trust me....
    Naw...I have been bantering with this guy for few years now. I believe it as he is no where near the libs in views. You can usually break down the fakers pretty quickly and they ususally go away, especially from this site. He holds his own. He wants less government, less big business involved in government, and is a true athiest. The guy likes Mopar, so, there is some hope. :rollside:

Dr. Eagle
    And all this time i thought he was just another commie... LOL. :wink:
    Honestly I am an agnostic (meaning I think ALL the religions have it wrong) and hate government. But I hold with the republicans although I don't always agree with them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567