Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American-Outdoor Soft Side Coolers

SCUBA STEVE
    Good to know i have had other soft sided ones and they sucked from costco i even convince my dad to go back to the old iqloo :hammer2: but i have heard of alot of peeps liking these so was just curious thanks
    BTW i got your mail the other day at 3am :2purples: :hammerhea
    Costco soft sides do suck! Big difference between the 2. $$$ for one thing. lol
    Hey man 3 weeks till the savage party!!

MAINEVENT
    WHICH HEAD :jawdrop:
    :supp: :supp: :supp: :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
    Buy from Jeff at www.theicebear.com
    His coolers rock and he is a fellow ***boater! Tell him RRX sent you!
    The same but different!! Thanks. I'll keep them in mind when I need a new one.

MAINEVENT
    Costco soft sides do suck! Big difference between the 2. $$$ for one thing. lol
    Hey man 3 weeks till the savage party!!
    I know long time since we've partied I will be the guy with NOW long hair as opposed to bald head guy last year :rollside: LOL But you never Know i got the red bull covered dont buy extra I gots this :rollside: going this weekend to pick up 3or 4 bottles of goose at costco baby :rollside: :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
    I know long time since we've partied I will be the guy with NOW long hair as opposed to bald head guy last year :rollside: LOL But you never Know i got the red bull covered dont buy extra I gots this :rollside: going this weekend to pick up 3or 4 bottles of goose at costco baby :rollside: :rollside:
    I am the bald guy now. lol
    I already did my goose, bull & beer shopping, all my ish is at a secret location in HAVI, just waiting for me to start drinking it!! The problem is I am going to start drinking next Thursday. :rollside: I hope to have some left over for the damn run.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...66156_5607.JPG

MAINEVENT
    Nice dont worry if you kill it I got you covered :messedup: Tecate HMMMMMMmmmmmm :notam: not sure if i am going domestic or import yet :notam:
    TTYL bro

bear down
    They do have a no bs warranty, problem is you need to send it in to Texas for repair or replacement and send in $10.00 for shipping.. Your best bet is to over night to them and pre pay overnite delivery for the return, but if you do that you might as well buy a new cooler.

El Chingon
    I already did my goose, bull & beer shopping, all my ish is at a secret location in HAVI,
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...66156_5607.JPG
    If I find the secret location can i drink it???

SCUBA STEVE
    If I find the secret location can i drink it???
    lol.. sure, but you have to wait till we are all together June 4th.

SCUBA STEVE
    They do have a no bs warranty, problem is you need to send it in to Texas for repair or replacement and send in $10.00 for shipping.. Your best bet is to over night to them and pre pay overnite delivery for the return, but if you do that you might as well buy a new cooler.
    Thats what I thought. I remeber Trojan Dan telling me he had to pay a crap load in shipping for an exchange. :hammerhea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast