Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Totally IncapASSitated just added

Mrs. casean
    Cool...look forward to hopefully seeing you guys out there!!! No boat at this point in time, just be trying to bum rides from whoever I can :rollside:
    I assume you've bummed a ride for Saturday right? Well I hopefully we can say hi to you!

Mrs. casean
    His boat looks like a pair of floaties on his arms... :crossx:
    A noodle We've been there before, we understand :cry:

NOTALENT
    A noodle We've been there before, we understand :cry:
    haha...he can tie a rope to the back of your boat and you can tow him.... Shiat...what am I saying...im in the same prediciment!!! :cry:

Totally IncapASSitated
    I assume you've bummed a ride for Saturday right? Well I hopefully we can say hi to you!
    Not yet :cry:
    I was suppose to be riding on my buddy's boat, but his wife had a blowout on one of her boobie implants and has to have surgery tomorrow to fix it :220v:
    So if you have guys have any need for an experienced boat biatch...let me know

Mrs. casean
    haha...he can tie a rope to the back of your boat and you can tow him.... Shiat...what am I saying...im in the same prediciment!!! :cry:
    That sounded good to us a few months ago You guys won't have any problems being boat biatches I'm sure... We'll be in Parker from June 1 - Labor Day or I'd offer to take you around Havasu this summer...

NOTALENT
    That sounded good to us a few months ago You guys won't have any problems being boat biatches I'm sure... We'll be in Parker from June 1 - Labor Day or I'd offer to take you around Havasu this summer...
    I have found me a ride if needed...but I have 2 buddies coming with and hopefully meeting up with the focker sporting DCB Floaties... :crossx: So its harder...

Mrs. casean
    Not yet :cry:
    I was suppose to be riding on my buddy's boat, but his wife had a blowout on one of her boobie implants and has to have surgery tomorrow to fix it :220v:
    So if you have guys have any need for an experienced boat biatch...let me know
    OH NO! Poor boobie! Ouch! So far we've got 8 but if anything changes I can let ya know! Someone will take you on I'm sure! Everyone needs a good boat biatch

Totally IncapASSitated
    I have found me a ride if needed...but I have 2 buddies coming with and hopefully meeting up with the focker sporting DCB Floaties... :crossx: So its harder...
    I'm hitting the road...give me a ring and let me know what's up

NOTALENT
    I'm hitting the road...give me a ring and let me know what's up
    you lucky focker!!! fo sho..Im leaving in an hour....u rolling solo or whats the plans???

Totally IncapASSitated
    OH NO! Poor boobie! Ouch! So far we've got 8 but if anything changes I can let ya know! Someone will take you on I'm sure! Everyone needs a good boat biatch
    Cool...if nothing else we can get together for some cocktails off the water!!!
    PM'd ya my # so give me a ring if I don't run into you first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast