Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends/Family weekend pics :)

Phat Matt
    Nice pics Cindy,
    This must have been just before he snuck up on the port side and blew by me.
    I never saw him coming. I was cruising about 45-50 mph watching PhatMat taking a rough ride along the eastern shoreline where there was a lot of chop. It was not a very Sofa King Smooth ride. So as Phat Matt backs out and I go by him Kilrtoy blows my doors off on the other side.
    By the end of the year the ride will be Sofa King Much Smoother.
    I kept looking over my shoulder cuz I knew Kilrtoy would get on it. His boat looks real good while it's running.

SCUBA STEVE
    I kept looking over my shoulder cuz I knew Kilrtoy would get on it. His boat looks real good while it's running.
    Don't get that guy's head all swelled up! That bastard had the nerve to ask me how his boat looked when he passed me... I told him "the same as they did when boats used to pass you by last year" :cry:
    Hey Matt, I wasnt smoking crack I did see an E-Ticket out there.

Phat Matt
    Don't get that guy's head all swelled up! That bastard had the nerve to ask me how his boat looked when he passed me... I told him "the same as they did when boats used to pass you by last year" :cry:
    That was a good answer. I think I'll go edit my post.

Kilrtoy
    Too late... Thanks matt.....

Phat Matt
    Christ!

Kilrtoy
    This must have been just before he snuck up on the port side and blew by me.
    I never saw him coming. I was cruising about 45-50 mph watching PhatMat taking a rough ride along the eastern shoreline where there was a lot of chop. It was not a very Sofa King Smooth ride. So as Phat Matt backs out and I go by him Kilrtoy blows my doors off on the other side.
    I was only going 60MPH when I passed you, oooopppssss, I meant about 90MPH......
    Yes there was alot of chop and it was rough.... I got tired of the ride so I turned it up to gain the nice ride.......

SCUBA STEVE
    Your ears must have been ringing. lol :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    I was asking my GRUMPY FRIENDS opinion, I guess he was still grumpy....... :supp:

Phat Matt
    Your ears must have been ringing. lol :yuk:
    It was either that or he had a hat on that just tore.

SCUBA STEVE
    I was asking my GRUMPY FRIENDS opinion, I guess he was still grumpy....... :supp:
    No your grumpy friend was just didnt want to share the spray! :boxingguy :supp:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast