Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Delta - Memorial weekend

BK
    [QUOTE=Jrocket]Is it similar to Parker strip?QUOTE]
    Nope unfortunatly its NOTHING like Parker or anyware on the Colorado River for that matter.
    Hey Dirk, saw some pics of your new boat. VERY nice!!! Man thats a huge step up from the Tahiti, enjoy and be safe, hope to see you sometime this summer.

Aqua Boogie1
    So the folks that will be out this Sunday are:
    AquaBoogie
    Gnarley
    Paradigm Shift
    Deltarat?
    Cat Skinner
    DCBob
    others?
    Is anyone interested in meeting up on the Delta for drinks at a specific time or place?
    I'll throw out the first suggestion.....
    1. Lost Isle - 3PM for Mai Tais
    2. other suggestions.?
    Digg, I will be there already cause I also have a person who hasn't been out there either. So I'll just be looking for you there at that time, then hit some other places afterwards.

deltarat
    Can't Saturday, I have to pick up the folks that day from the airport that have never seen the Delta. This will be an experience for them, especially since one of them hasn't even been on a boat before! :sqeyes:
    Her first ride is going to be in your boat, she will never see boating the same after that. She will for ever compare every boat she gets in to your bad ass ride. How cool is that.

diggler
    Digg, I will be there already cause I also have a person who hasn't been out there either. So I'll just be looking for you there at that time, then hit some other places afterwards.
    Wear a shirt that says "Aquaboogie" or I'll have no idea who you are! ha ha!

ELIMINAT THIS
    Diggler we will be out fri. night till sun. after noon. If you see us slow down so we can catch up and say hi. BTW I have the 28' sport cat you tied up to at berryessa. see ya

NEWMAN28
    We went out last sat. I tried to get in lakeshore to see if you were going on the water but they stopped me @ the gate!!! give me a call or come by we will be out all weekend see ya Dwayne

MOBrien
    Digg where is the new avatar? I might be up for some sodas on Sunday. Thinking about a lake trip on Sat. Are you intrested in shooting up to the lake Sat. AM and then doing the Delta on Sun?
    Hey knucklehead.......aren't you gonna be at the Boat Drags on Sunday??

deltarat
    We went out last sat. I tried to get in lakeshore to see if you were going on the water but they stopped me @ the gate!!! give me a call or come by we will be out all weekend see ya Dwayne
    Hey Newman do you live across the street from Lakeshore?

deltarat
    Hey knucklehead.......aren't you gonna be at the Boat Drags on Sunday??
    Gotta cover all of my bases, near fast boats or on fast boats.........one way or another theres goona be a hang over involed.

gnarley
    Me and the Mrs will try to keep our eyes out Saturday & Sunday. Sunday we'll try to get over to Lost Isle.
    All of you be careful, the water is high and faster in some places due to all the releases and lots of debris are coming with it. There was a situation a few days ago in Sacramento where a boat cleaning some debris from under the tower bridge was capsized and the two guys thrown over when a log hit them. Lets all bring you're stuff home in one piece and keep the dry side up.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast