Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake pleasant question????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am finishing up my boat and want to know if they are strict on noise at pleasant. I am running dry headers with some good horsepower and she is pretty damn loud. I like pleasant untill the ocean waves kick up, then its a rough ride for us :cry: :cry:we will roll out to humbug early and leave late. I am planning a trip within the next few weeks.

phxsleek
    I have been there 14 straight weekends, and have not seen or heard of any noise related problems.....let er rip!!

roln 20s
    You should be good for a while to come..I'm not sure if they have even tested anyone all year! You should be safe

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    thanks for the info fellas. I was just curious. I live in mesa and that would be a long trip home to not be able to run. We usually go to saguaro and they are cool up there. I ran my last boat for 2 years dry and never had a problem. the last time I was in my own boat I blew by the law with the roostertail wide open with dry headers and they just waved at me When I roll out to your neck of the woods I will let you guys konw so we can meet up and party

Craig
    I would make sure you launch at the 10-boat ramp, not the marina :smile: I doubt anything would be said, but you should minimize your chances!

Sane Asylum
    You should be good for a while to come..I'm not sure if they have even tested anyone all year! You should be safe
    How the heck do you know...........You're never there....OR maybe it's just that you're too busy pimping some bling...........

Jordy
    Since that dickhead with the Skater was on the news I've seen much more of a LEO presence out there than I've seen in the past, but I've also heard some really loud boats out there and never seen them stopped.

Evil-E
    We were there last Sunday with the Spectre. I have no mufflers and the LEO boat followed us for a nice little cruise. He just waved. Of course I did not buzz him at 120 either! :boxingguy

Lake Ape
    Since that dickhead with the Skater was on the news I've seen much more of a LEO presence out there than I've seen in the past, but I've also heard some really loud boats out there and never seen them stopped.
    Jordy,
    What Skater are you talking about? Not the white 40' that almost t-boned me? He also almost ran over my buddy who was in the water at the time, we had a flag up but he sits so high in the water I don't think he could see us. That guy is also going to rip out the bottom of that boat sometime, I saw hime going over shallow outcroppings that I wouldn't take my 20' over.
    On another note did anyone see that huge houseboat in Humbug Cove on Saturday? The SOB was going at leat 20 and maybe 30 (I think he was at full throttle) and he didn't even slow down or stop in Humbug, he just honked his horn and said, "get the f$*@ out of my way!"

AZKC
    Note to self.....Another reason to stay off Lake Pleasant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast