Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Itsahobby
    Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive
    Sat. night we are planing on going out to dinner in oriville. Friday night we usualy just burn our own meat. I agree that we should start another in list with amount of heads & tents.
    1.O.C. ..............3.....1 tent
    2.D21 ...............5.....1 tent
    3.ECV Gray.........2.....1 tent
    4.78ANTHONY.....1.....1 tent
    5.Robbie Racer....2.....1 tent
    6.Itsahobby........5.....1 tent
    Add your self to the list. If you are staying in an RV, in the regular campground. Just wright down RV instead of tent.
    Will be there Friday night, sounds like you could use some assistance burning the meat :supp:
    Jerry(Itsahobby)

Hammer
    Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive
    Sat. night we are planing on going out to dinner in oriville. Friday night we usualy just burn our own meat. I agree that we should start another in list with amount of heads & tents.
    1.O.C. ..............3.....1 tent
    2.D21 ...............5.....1 tent
    3.ECV Gray.........2.....1 tent
    4.78ANTHONY.....1.....1 tent
    5.Robbie Racer....2.....1 tent
    6.Itsahobby........5.....1 tent
    7.Hammer...........2.....1 tent
    Add your self to the list. If you are staying in an RV, in the regular campground. Just wright down RV instead of tent.

Dimarco21
    Will be there Friday night, sounds like you could use some assistance burning the meat :supp:
    Jerry(Itsahobby)
    Don't get O.C. started!!

Obsessive Compulsive
    Don't get O.C. started!!
    My meat is already burn't. But I could use some assistence on cooling it down. :idea:

Itsahobby
    I can see I am already in trouble.
    Jerry
    My meat is already burn't. But I could use some assistence on cooling it down. :idea:

Dimarco21
    Hammer will be more than happy to take care of your "little" problem. :notam:

Hammer
    Hammer will be more than happy to take care of your "little" problem. :notam:
    D21 ….. Let’s go with what worked at Camanche. I will be the holder and you can do that in the mouth ice cold mudslide thing to cool your little buddy's meat down. We both know how bitchy OC (aka: Dirty Sanchez) gets when his meat get burnt. :cry:

Dimarco21
    D21 ….. Let’s go with what worked at Camanche. I will be the holder and you can do that in the mouth ice cold mudslide thing to cool your little buddy's meat down. We both know how bitchy OC gets when his meat get burnt. :cry:
    Hey Window Licker, Don't go runnin' away to your "secret spot" again like you did at Camanche with your little brother Mr. Dirty Sanchez (O.C.).
    You're going to scare away the new meat on the trip.
    Mr. Dirty Sanchez said you should bring your Astro Glide this time. He didn't like you using lime green jello shots as personal lubricant. :jawdrop:

Hammer
    Hey Window Licker, Don't go runnin' away to your "secret spot" again like you did at Camanche with your little brother Mr. Dirty Sanchez (O.C.).
    You're going to scare away the new meat on the trip.
    Mr. Dirty Sanchez said you should bring your Astro Glide this time. He didn't like you using lime green jello shots as personal lubricant. :jawdrop:
    You know how he gets at 9 pm when running amuck around the campsite like a one eyed warier, nervous as a cat covering up sh*t with a bull dog watching. He doesn’t care what it takes to ease the pain as long as it smells like coconuts. The pina colostomy jell-o shot did just fine in a pinch.

Dimarco21
    You know how he gets at 9 pm when running amuck around the campsite like a one eyed warier, nervous as a cat covering up sh*t with a bull dog watching. He doesn’t care what it takes to ease the pain as long as it smells like coconuts. The pina colostomy jell-o shot did just fine in a pinch.
    All I know is both of you guys have alot of issues.
    How about bringing a gag ball for your boy friend this trip...the noises were scaring my kids.