Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Hammer
    All I know is both of you guys have alot of issues.
    How about bringing a gag ball for your boy friend this trip...the noises were scaring my kids.
    It’s not like I didn’t try. I thought the velcro yoga ball was a great after market idea. Who would have known he has a mouth like an orca. I will think of something to quiet Dirty Sanchez down before the trip. As far as his shart issues goes, I think we need professional intervention to stop that madness.

valkyrie voodoo
    We're still not sure if we're going, may have a better idea after I meet with the keepers of the power. Hammers group and I have a meeting Thurs: they will instruct me what to do. I'm interested especially after Dirty Sanchez told me about the UFO's! :sqeyes:

Obsessive Compulsive
    There is something serious wrong with you guy's. The UFO's are great at lake oriville. :2purples: D21 and Hammer, are you guys in love or what. :argue:

Hammer
    There is something serious wrong with you guy's. The UFO's are great at lake oriville. :2purples: D21 and Hammer, are you guys in love or what. :argue:
    VV did say you told him they bring copious amount of Astroglide in a 5 gallon bucket with a pump dispenser. Don’t be fooled by there kindness buddy …. There intentions are not good. :lightsabe

78Anthonyjet
    You guys have got some issues going on, but hey, whatever works for you, what happens in your tents, stays in your tent---------- I hope. :hammer2:
    So we got about 8 signed up for this trip, whats up with the dinner thing for Saturday night ?

Obsessive Compulsive
    So we got about 8 signed up for this trip, whats up with the dinner thing for Saturday night ?[/QUOTE]
    Keith, I think is going to make arangments? We went to a mexican resraunt in oriville last time. That fine by me, & or if you guys want to go somewere eles? :220v:

78Anthonyjet
    Don't make no never mind to me, just trying to figure the grocies out, how much and what to bring.

Robbie Racer
    So we got about 8 signed up for this trip, whats up with the dinner thing for Saturday night ?
    Keith, I think is going to make arangments? We went to a mexican resraunt in oriville last time. That fine by me, & or if you guys want to go somewere eles? :220v:[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I plan to make reservations at Papacito's (Mexican restaurant) about this time next week. Hopefully by then we will have a final head count. What time do you guys think we out to plan to arrive at the restaurant? Is 8:00 okay?
    Keith

Dimarco21
    Don't make no never mind to me, just trying to figure the grocies out, how much and what to bring.
    Let me see. Beer,Beer,Beer and some chips. Done.

78Anthonyjet
    What about the BEER?