3.ECV Gray.........2.....1 tent
    4.78ANTHONY.....1.....1 tent
    5.Robbie Racer....2.....1 tent
    6.Itsahobby........5.....1 tent
    7.Hammer...........2.....1 tent
    8.Valkyrie Voodoo..3...1 tent 3 for dinner
    9. Rocket J..........2.....RV.......2 for dinner
    10. Nate & Cheryl..5....RV........ will probably not join us for dinner
    Okay VV, you are on the list. I currently count 25 people on the list. I will try to make dinner reservations in the next couple of days. Let me know on Monday or Tuesday if you will be adding or deleting any of the people you are bringing for the dinner at Papacito's on Saturday night. I will make the reservation for 8:00 unless I get some feedback that someone would like it earlier or later.
    RR
    I added my friends Nate and Cheryl with their kids (who may have some friends of their own with them). Nate has a Malibu ski boat and also the 19' Eliminator Daytona that he bought from me. He is going to try and bring both boats and get up to the camp ground on Thursday night. If his kids bring their friends, they will probably do their own thing for dinner.
    I will call tomorrow to try and make dinner reservations at Papacito's for 25 people at 8:00. Does that number and time sound agreeable to everyone?
    Keith

valkyrie voodoo
    We're good with 8 pm, we'll probably be looking for some air conditioning by then.
    D21 make sure they're lite, I dont like waking up with Astroglide in my hair :sleeping:

Obsessive Compulsive
    8:00 pm sounds good to me. :wink:

Dimarco21
    Thank RR for making the dinner arangements. 8:00 PM sounds great to us.

Robbie Racer
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I made a reservation today for 25 people at 8:00 PM on Saturday evening (30th) at Papacito's Mexican food restaurant. The reservation is under my last name (Zellmer) and we will be seated in the cantina like we did last year for those that attended then. The restaurant is located at 1751 Oro Dam Blvd. (same as highway 162) off highway 70 in Oroville.
    Anyone that signed up and can't make it, please let me know before the 28th so that I can change the reservation head count if necessary.
    Look forward to seeing you all at Oroville that weekend.
    Keith

Obsessive Compulsive
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I made a reservation today for 25 people at 8:00 PM on Saturday evening (30th) at Papacito's Mexican food restaurant. The reservation is under my last name (Zellmer) and we will be seated in the cantina like we did last year for those that attended then. The restaurant is located at 1751 Oro Dam Blvd. (same as highway 162) off highway 70 in Oroville.
    Anyone that signed up and can't make it, please let me know before the 28th so that I can change the reservation head count if necessary.
    Look forward to seeing you all at Oroville that weekend.
    Keith
    Thanks for making the res. for everyone keith. This is going to be a blast. The water is still hight. I have ECV gary checking on where the feather falls are, planing on taking a little hike to it.

Dimarco21
    When is everyone arriving? We should be at the campground by noon on Friday. Hit water by 1:00.
    Where would be a good place to meet up at on da water? I know some of U focks are gettin' up there on Thursday. :yuk:

Robbie Racer
    When is everyone arriving? We should be at the campground by noon on Friday. Hit water by 1:00.
    Where would be a good place to meet up at on da water? I know some of U focks are gettin' up there on Thursday. :yuk:
    We should be on about the same schedule as D21. One thought would be to meet under the bridge as you leave the Lime Saddle marina area. It's only about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from the marina if I remember correctly.

Dimarco21
    We should be on about the same schedule as D21. One thought would be to meet under the bridge as you leave the Lime Saddle marina area. It's only about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from the marina if I remember correctly.
    O.C. and I were talking about it, he thought there was a little cove on the right hand side just after the bridge. Do you know where that is?

Obsessive Compulsive
    O.C. and I were talking about it, he thought there was a little cove on the right hand side just after the bridge. Do you know where that is?
    No , I was saying just before the bridge on the right side as you are leaving lime saddle. What do all you guys think? :boxingguy