Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Obsessive Compulsive
    I was just looking at map quest, and it does look like it is just after the bridge. I think it is called vinton gulch. :sqeyes:

Dimarco21
    I was just looking at map quest, and it does look like it is just after the bridge. I think it is called vinton gulch. :sqeyes:
    DAT'S WA I SAID FOO!!!

Obsessive Compulsive
    DAT'S WA I SAID FOO!!!
    Acculey I would perfer the second cove after the bridge. It is a biger cove. :idea:

Robbie Racer
    Acculey I would perfer the second cove after the bridge. It is a biger cove. :idea:
    I just looked on the map and found that second cove. That would work fine by me to meet up there. How would 2:00 PM on Friday work out for a meet up time at that cove for those that are on the lake by that time?

Dimarco21
    I just looked on the map and found that second cove. That would work fine by me to meet up there. How would 2:00 PM on Friday work out for a meet up time at that cove for those that are on the lake by that time?
    Sounds cool. I should be at the I-5 and Hwy 4 intersection about 10:30 AM. What time are you going bye there?

Robbie Racer
    Sounds cool. I should be at the I-5 and Hwy 4 intersection about 10:30 AM. What time are you going bye there?
    I don't think we will be going by Hwy 4. I think the closest way from Gilroy is to take 101 to 680 to 80 to I-5 to 70.

fastsanger
    i wasnt sure if you guys knew that the camp site at lime saddle is a couple miles away from water it is a nice new facility i live three miles from lake in paradise well see ya guys out there all black daytona

78Anthonyjet
    i wasnt sure if you guys knew that the camp site at lime saddle is a couple miles away from water it is a nice new facility i live three miles from lake in paradise well see ya guys out there all black daytona
    Are you talkiing about water to do the dishes in or water to launch the boats in?

Obsessive Compulsive
    Been there one time before at limesaddle campground. Come on by and have a beer, if not see you on the water.

acatitude
    you guys all suck, its gonna rain that weekend while i trim focking bushes :hammer2:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425