Thread: water flow, hardon logs

franky
    so there are two fittings on the front of the manifolds and one at the bottom of the snail, how do you plumb these? pump to splitter, to front of motor, from thermo housing, to .........
    thanks

MudPumper
    so there are two fittings on the front of the manifolds and one at the bottom of the snail, how do you plumb these? pump to splitter, to front of motor, from thermo housing, to .........
    thanks
    Franky, Logs won't make that Daytona go any faster than my southwind. What happened to you at FC 3, thought you would have been there??

franky
    Wish I could have been there, had to go to Powell and work on the houseboat before it went back in the water.
    After the pump work and the 850HP blown motor, made a couple passes and said "this is f*ckin nuts" and pulled the motor out of the thing before I killed myself. It was the weekend before the BBSP which I was gearing up for. It is now for sale less motor. I bought a Schiada 21RC w/o motor. It was the red one in the campground at Big River (FC) last year. Old mans hot rod, but it will still beat you! Just waiting for the Gatlin mufflers from IMCO to fininsh the exhaust. Should be wet in a week.
    Screw the 21 you are waiting for, buy my 19 ready to go. You were right about Jack. I ran it after the pump work with the same motor (600HP NA) and what a difference. Though I needed more power.....the rest is history.
    Gonna make it to LHC soon? Mid week brother, stay with us any time.

franky
    JORDY, what happened to your post with the nice diagram? Your not still pissed about the "clapped out" remarks are you?

superdave013
    from pump to the logs(logs preheat water a bit), out of logs to engine, out of engine to the snails

franky
    thanks Superdave and CAS

MudPumper
    Franky, that Schiada is really nice I remember looking at it. How much you lookin to get for that Daytona???

franky
    1997 19' Eliminator Daytona, new back seat, freshly powdercoated hardware/rails, twin 22 gal fuel tanks billet valves, filters and ss lines, ss water lines, header valve, pressure reg, oil cooler, billet remote filiter, battery box/interstate/switch/cables, Autometer gauges, recall tach, MSD 7A box, Fresh MPD prepped pump, double bolted bowl and drop snout, race reverse bucket, wedge, A/B ss race prep impeller, the good shaft, flowed bowl, powder coated, shoe/grate/ride plate, OT Bassets JetHot coated, tandem trailer w/swing tongue. Set up for blown intercooled motor (pickup, strainer, dump, gauges), but would pull that stuff. Custom fit (like a glove) new cover. Ready to just drop in a motor $15K. None nicer for the money.
    tell a friend