Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A/C UNit

Bre
    Anyone know of anyone that sells and installs them? I tried to give someone a shot..but they just called me to cancel, and they were suppose to be here at 10am. I am now gonna take my money else where. Just seeing if anyone on here knows of anyone I should give my money to. Thanks.

Freak
    What...give up on the swamp cooler..I remember last year..

Bre
    What...give up on the swamp cooler..I remember last year..
    Hell yes.. I am not re- filling that broken thing everyday LOL :hammerhea

Phat Matt
    Anyone know of anyone that sells and installs them? I tried to give someone a shot..but they just called me to cancel, and they were suppose to be here at 10am. I am now gonna take my money else where. Just seeing if anyone on here knows of anyone I should give my money to. Thanks.
    I know a few people. Let me see if they will come out to your area.

Bre
    Thanks Matt.
    I am just looking for someone that is not gonna call me 20 mins before they are suppose to be here to tell me they don't have the equipment :argue: :wink:

riverbound
    Bre.
    Let me know who you use. I lost track of the other thread. If they take good care of you I would like their info.
    Bill

Bre
    Bre.
    Let me know who you use. I lost track of the other thread. If they take good care of you I would like their info.
    Bill
    I tried to use someone that someone rec. on here..but they fell through :messedup:

Phat Matt
    My cousin runs a distribution center for all the HVAC guys. He's making some calls to see if anyone can make it out to Chino Hills for me right now.

NuckinFutz
    I feel for you Bre, I spent the last two months trying to get a new furnace and central air installed. You'd think for the money the things cost you wouldn't have to spend forever getting the runaround. Maybe I should go into the heating and air conditioning business, seems they have plenty of business. I dont' think I can hook you up with anyone local, since most wouldn't drive 60 miles to install me one, I'm sure they aren't up to a 1000 mile trip. Good Luck!

ITS ALL GOOD
    Bre, My dad does a/c but unfortunatley he is out of town until next thursday, so if you dont find anyone let me know and I will have him call you when he gets back, he does work in your area so that wont be a problem. just let me know.
    Bob

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast