Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Force Offshore Boats 29'

hardcoretooling
    I am looking for any kinda feed back about this boat and the customer service. Can anyone help me?

Jrocket
    Originally posted by hardcoretooling:
    I am looking for any kinda feed back about this boat and the customer service. Can anyone help me?
    I sent you mail,if you have more question just E-mail me.......John

Charley
    Ya Jrocket knows alllllll about those FORCES hehehehehe Just teeezin ya Dog!

hardcoretooling
    Mr Rocket, Thanxs for the email, I have been looking at Force and Magic for about 8 months now, I have been to both facilities, I road with the owner of magic in there 28' cat and then had to spend about an hour on the magic deck boat with Mandy the owners daughter.(who by the way was a fantastic person to talk to)Then went back out with Ron again for another hour(He was also very nice. Kinda scarey coming back in to dock but nobody is perfect).I have talked to Dano at Force on the phone, at a boat show and when I went down there to the shop. I thought I had my mind made up until I got this email from you. (Well I still have my mind made up ) Thank you for making my desision, I am getting a magic! Isn't it ironic that you and this person you want me to ask for HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!! I posted my first question yesterday and after doing this I found all of these really crapy opinions being said by alot of people and that is fine. (Thats why I fought for this country in the Golf) What made me mad was all of them said stuff but no one ownes or have been on one. Who cares if it's a splash. But I feel you are triing to bullshit me. Your email was not personable, it was a sales pitch and that is why you just lost my sale and the sale of 2 more boats in oct. If you would have said hi I work at force and would love for you to come down and talk, I would have. I am in the boating industry and I know how boat companies are, look at eliminator thats a whole nother story. You'll get bis being up front. Thanks for your time.If you want to meet with me down at force with this "other John" some time that would be great and I would like anyone else to meet me down there and put it all behind us. 1 last thing Mr Rocket if you have nothing to do with force where is the profile? I am really upset about this I wanted so bad not to beleive all of the people, But it sure seems they are right. (please prove me wrong) Thanks.

hardcoretooling
    Dose this sound like a salesman to anybody else???
    Hey this is Johnny Rocket.
    The best thing I can tell you is to call down to Force and ask for John Monigold.Tell them you need to talk to John and only John.They should,if he's not busy.If he's busy call back later.If not you'll get a salesman on the phone.John is the back bone of the shop.He runs the place and knows those boats from front to back.He's been there basically from the start.He's a stand up guy that will be able to tell you everything you need to know right then.I personally love their boats and for the price its the best deal out there PERIOD.Ive seen those guys work endless hours to make things right for customers.You can see yourself because they are almost always there working.Well I hope I have help you somewhat...
    Take care Johnny Rocket
    13191 Santa Ana Street Fontana Ca 92337
    Phone 909-574-1480 Fax 909-574-1486

Jrocket
    Well Hardcore..
    I'll start by saying "NO" I dont work for Force.I never have and never will.I have only met the owner twice and met Dano maybe 4 times.Dano seems ok and Brad has only said maybe 5 words to me.I have ridden in one of their 29' with John driving and very much liked the boat.Im no boat expert by know means,but I think I know a good boat when I see one.I liked the way it rode at all speeds even up to the 107 that we ran and didnt seem to do any funny stuff at all.No I have never driven one,but at the time I wasnt interested in buying one.So yes I can say I have been in one and I have been to the shop numerous times to say hello to John.I like the time and effort they put in the boats as well as the quality of the parts they use.
    As for having the same name,are you kidding me or what?Am I the only John on this board or the face of the earth for that matter?I dont know if you noticed this or not but it's kinda a common name.Now if you still think Im the same guy then grab your cash and set a time to meet me at Force.A small bet would be nice on this,because Im thinking you wouldnt even show up.In the beginning you asked for some input about them,so I sent you that E-mail telling you to get ahold of John.You wanted to know some feed back about them,but I dont know any of the boat owners personally,and none of them post here.Not that Im aware of.So I did what I thought was the next best thing in helping YOU out.I told you to talk to John because he IS the most knowledgable about the boat!Am I a salesman? NO. I just consider John to be a freind of mine.Thats it.
    So when your ready,you just type it here and I'll be there.But when I come around the corner in my work truck and you see 18 tires and 65' of bright red diesel truck stopping you better have your cash bet out front.
    Johnny"Not mad but laughing"Rocket

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Charley:
    Ya Jrocket knows alllllll about those FORCES hehehehehe Just teeezin ya Dog!
    Hey Charley...How's the DCB running? I really wanted to buy MrHavsucats current DCB but I cant spend the money right now.I got all my nickles and dimes wrapped up in some property right now but when its all over I wouldnt mind building something to chase you down.I cant let you be the king forever out there...HAHAHA..Ya know I was thinking I might as well buy a Force since all these people think I work there..HAHAHA.
    Tell um Charley,you and I already covered this conversation.....HAHAHAHAHA..And it was fun wasnt it? Anyway doesnt look like Ill be out to Havasu to soon,the wife is going to pop out our first kid here in about a month .Plus a guy is supposed to be buying my boat in 3 weeks.Well gotta go,baby diaper changing class is almost starting....JR

nelson b
    Originally posted by Jrocket:
    Well Hardcore..
    I'll start by saying "NO" I dont work for Force.I never have and never will.I have only met the owner twice and met Dano maybe 4 times.Dano seems ok and Brad has only said maybe 5 words to me.I have ridden in one of their 29' with John driving and very much liked the boat.Im no boat expert by know means,but I think I know a good boat when I see one.I liked the way it rode at all speeds even up to the 107 that we ran and didnt seem to do any funny stuff at all.No I have never driven one,but at the time I wasnt interested in buying one.So yes I can say I have been in one and I have been to the shop numerous times to say hello to John.I like the time and effort they put in the boats as well as the quality of the parts they use.
    As for having the same name,are you kidding me or what?Am I the only John on this board or the face of the earth for that matter?I dont know if you noticed this or not but it's kinda a common name.Now if you still think Im the same guy then grab your cash and set a time to meet me at Force.A small bet would be nice on this,because Im thinking you wouldnt even show up.In the beginning you asked for some input about them,so I sent you that E-mail telling you to get ahold of John.You wanted to know some feed back about them,but I dont know any of the boat owners personally,and none of them post here.Not that Im aware of.So I did what I thought was the next best thing in helping YOU out.I told you to talk to John because he IS the most knowledgable about the boat!Am I a salesman? NO. I just consider John to be a freind of mine.Thats it.
    So when your ready,you just type it here and I'll be there.But when I come around the corner in my work truck and you see 18 tires and 65' of bright red diesel truck stopping you better have your cash bet out front.
    Johnny"Not mad but laughing"Rocket
    Grow up

Jrocket
    Originally posted by nelson b:
    Grow up
    And whats wrong with my reply?

future boater
    Originally posted by Jrocket:
    And whats wrong with my reply?
    nothing.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast