Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Words of Wisdom..Show up to court when told!!!

RiverToysJas
    "I had something come up and wasnt able to attend"
    Give me a break bro. Nothing can come up on court day. :hammer2:
    I suppose he might let you slide if you hooked up with two chicks at the same time!
    RTJas

slink
    yes it can. my job is more important than a court date. no job no money..then where would I be??? smart ass..
    Make sure and tell the judge this :smile: They love a sense of humor

NOTALENT
    Make sure and tell the judge this :smile: They love a sense of humor
    haha.nope..I take full blame and knew the outcome would be something of this sort.. but to hard to find a new job. Id rather pay a few extra bucks then lose a job..bankruptcy is not an option in my book :hammerhea

Ziggy
    yes it can. my job is more important than a court date. no job no money..then where would I be??? smart ass..
    One day you will learn........... And as Slink said...make sure to tell the judge the same thing...
    Kids LOL

Boozer
    Is that what happened to you with that detective that was calling you a while back? What ever happened with that?
    Totally different. The detective thing got squashed quickly after I gave my statement and the liar accusing me confessed to fabricating the whole story.

WYRD
    I have some more words of wisdom for you brandon...........when you go to court and they find you guilty.................don't pick up the soap :idea: :supp:

C-2
    Maybe you'll get lucky and have to appear before that judge who uses a stun gun in her courtroom. Elvira something..
    The lady is off her rocker...one day myself and an attorney were standing in the hall when this freak went walking by - when court came into session, it was the freak on the bench! I later heard about the stun gun story, and yup, it was the freak.
    Good luck and wear thick clothes.

THATJEFFGUY
    Chalk that up to the school of hard knocks.
    My advice never mess with the courts or the IRS.
    I wish I woulda known that BEFORE this damn IRS audit ! :angry2:

NOTALENT
    I have some more words of wisdom for you brandon...........when you go to court and they find you guilty.................don't pick up the soap :idea: :supp:
    haha..I saw what they planned to bill me by mistake...it's not pretty..the public defender said he would have it dropped at least half.. believe that when I see it...on the plus side..my boss said he is going to increase my bonus this month to cover it!!!whoohooo!!

Jordy
    my boss said he is going to increase my bonus this month to cover it!!!whoohooo!!
    But he wouldn't let you off for a couple hours one morning to go take care of it? It's always silly excuses with you...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast