Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NJBA may drags @ ming

jet4fun
    whos going to the NJBA drags this weekend? I'm gonna be there with boat #460, jim brock's yellow CP tunnel
    kinda curious to see how many jet boats and newcomers are gonna be there, hopefully mike is still planning on making it, i cant wait to see him make a full throttle pass in the new piece

cyclone
    i just got back into town and found out I wont have the parts to make my pop-off valve work in time for the race so I'm out. :cry:
    I'm not rushing this deal and want all my safety gear working for me when I hold the pedal to the floor for a full pass. Hopefully I'll have everything worked out in time for the june race. You guys have fun and be safe.

Willis
    Hello every one
    :messedup:
    Just wanted to say do we have any new players :squiggle:
    Well, seems every time I think I've found my "GrimLins", another puppy seems to be hatched.
    Got a handle on all the loose parts, no worries for Willis.
    Locktight and safety wire!!
    Will see all the new blown gas jet people at the rope.
    Willis

CrazyHippy
    Any problems w/ a twin engined (21') wakker boat? I know that ODBA wont let twins run, how about NJBA? Nothing fancy just river racer.
    BJH

MikeF
    i just got back into town and found out I wont have the parts to make my pop-off valve work in time for the race so I'm out. :cry:
    I'm not rushing this deal and want all my safety gear working for me when I hold the pedal to the floor for a full pass. Hopefully I'll have everything worked out in time for the june race. You guys have fun and be safe.
    Was hoping to make it out there this race to see you run. I'll be in Baja at the time of the next race. Bummer...........but better to be safe! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...py34-thumb.gif

Locktight and safety wire!!
    Willis ... now that's funny!
    Evreryone knows I'll be there, new engine and all! I know how you must have felt last year Willis ... blowing up sucks! At least I took runner up in my class and stayed in the points!
    See you there ...
    MikeF, could you hear it running Sunday? I had it fired off about 1pm ... ran awesome.
    Mike (cyclone), what were you missing on the pop off? I hope you're still happy with our swap ... let me know if you're not.
    Later,
    Brian Busby

cyclone
    Brian- I need the brain for the pop-off, CO2 bottle, valve etc. All I got from you was the pop-off and hold down bracket. Unless you got that stuff laying around your garage.......?????? Give me a call when you can.
    714-342-3466

Mike ... I'll call you
    Brian

MikeF
    MikeF, could you hear it running Sunday? I had it fired off about 1pm ... ran awesome.
    I'm sure if I had heard it I would have been right over! It was my working weekend.......I was too far.
    Still trying to figure out how you got that long arm in there!

single barrel
    Evreryone knows I'll be there, new engine and all! I know how you must have felt last year Willis ... blowing up sucks! At least I took runner up in my class and stayed in the points!
    Brian, What classes do you plan on running? What class did you take r/u last race. (Congrats)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast