Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the skinny on Cheetah Boats?

Kilrtoy
    Where is pixalted pussy, Im still waiting for her answer....

slowinhavasu
    I would love to run with this......remember the Ford Pinto....nice car for the money....could of had a Honda.....how about the Hundi....could of had a Toyota....bottom line, you get what you pay for...
    And when making a statement you believe to be fact...do your homework....
    I would hate to have to say "I told you so".....Boat safe......

DogHouse
    Nothing wrong with a Cheetah. I had one and a couple of my friends have them now. One runs around 90, the other waaay over 100. Layups are pretty standard stuff compared to a lot of other custom builders. Hardware is the usual billet stuff. Interiors are nicely done. The wood that goes into them is the same pressure treated boat board that many other builders use. Wiring is so-so but then again so are some other big name builders. My only real beef with them is that the gelcoats are inconsistent. Some come out bitchen, some look like sh!t when you get Gus on a bad day. The good news is that Bob is willing to fix things (up to and including a whole new hull) until you're happy.
    -brian

pixilatedpussy
    Where is pixalted pussy, Im still waiting for her answer....
    WHY YOU SO DEFENSIVE? ALOT OF PEOPLE DUMP THEIR MONEY INTO 1 CRAZY TOY..... I SEE IT ALL YEAR LONG... YES YOU DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I BOUGHT, A CHEETAH....A GREAT COST EFFECTIVE BOAT. COMING FROM A 84 BAHNER WHERE I PERSONALLY REBUILD THE MOTOR 2 TIMES,REGLASSED THE INSIDE, REPAIRED THE HULL, AND INSTALLED A FULL MSD IGNITION, THIS IS A PERFECT UPGRADE FOR MY FAMILY...
    G NOT T

moneypit
    Some people act like Bob's shovin' shit in his seats...
    Do your homework.....look under the dash... Make sure he tightens his nuts...Get a big engine or it will take forever to plane..? I dont think anyone that has purchased a cheetah thinks he's getting anything other than he bought. I also beleive that if you have read every post made by any of the cheetah owners, you will see that they are appraised of the way their boat was built and its capabilities.. They are not arguing that the cheetah is competing with a higher leveled boat.

Kilrtoy
    so who were your comments directed at

pixilatedpussy
    so who were your comments directed at
    SO BACK TO CHEETAH TALK, EASE UP M, WE ALL TALK THE SH!T, DON'T WE.... :supp:

DogHouse
    Get a big engine or it will take forever to plane..?.
    I'm not sure why you say this. My 23 would pop on plane so fast I couldn't believe it, even with just part throttle. Same tunnel bottom as the 24. Perhaps there was something odd about your setup, balance, prop, etc, that made yours sluggish. In general I don't think that's a fair assessment.

checkr'd past
    Do what I did when we were interested in the 29, make an unannounced visit to the factory and do be shy about inspecting the boats in the process of being built. Not to call names or anything but that turned me away. Drywall screws have no business being in a boat

Kilrtoy
    SO BACK TO CHEETAH TALK, EASE UP M, WE ALL TALK THE SH!T, DON'T WE.... :supp:
    Figures no answer.....

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast