Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally some common sense, looks like I am moving to Florida.

wsuwrhr
    Since when is it illegal to wear adult diapers? I say you can wear any brand you like!!
    OUch
    Better?
    Brian

LHC30Victory
    bang bang bang bang bang bang click.......reload...bang bang bang....ect... :idea:
    JBB - I see you are one of those old fashioned folks - still using a revolver!

Jbb
    I have never...ever had one jam ...or misfire.......
    But my weapon of choice these days is not a revolver ...but a Colt 1991A1 .45 auto......Gauranteed stopping power....bang!

LHC30Victory
    Well it seemed they fixed the one FATAL flaw in their old law, that being the "duty to retreat."
    That is absurd! We do not have that requirement in CA and as far as I am aware the Federal guidelines are that if you are in danger or someone else is in danger, you may use that force necessary to overcome that danger. Not much different than what florida has done.
    If you are justified in Killing them once.....it is LIKELY that you are justified in Killing them again. Please replace Killing with shooting......

LHC30Victory
    I have never...ever had one jam ...or misfire.......
    But my weapon of choice these days is not a revolver ...but a Colt 1991A1 .45 auto......Gauranteed stopping power....bang!
    It is funny that the good ol' 45 that's been around so long is what the "modern" pistols are coming back to in the form of the 40 cal - similar balistics, more capacity due to the 0.05 difference.

wsuwrhr
    It does the job!!
    Brian

Dave C
    they could use that up here. We got a crime spree galore going on up here. Strong arm robberies.
    No one cared when it was being done in the hood but the criminals wised up and moved the crime spree up the road to the rich-ass whitey neighborhood.
    Too bad all the dumb rich white liberals are too scared to arm themselves in the first place so they can't defend themselves. And the police are having a hard time tracking down the criminals. They knock one off a night.
    People around here look at you like a freak if you tell them that you own a gun! I just laugh at them. Ain't gonna be me!

Phat Matt
    Last week in the middle of the day a guy broke into my Uncle's house. My Aunt was at work, but my Uncle works nights. He was in the garage and heard something in the house. He checked it out and there was a guy walking down the hall with a crobar in his hand!!! My Uncle (who is a little guy) rush him and started fighting. The guy was trying to hit him with the crobar. He ended up dragging him out of the house into the yard and they fought some more. The guy told him he was going to kill him. He got up and ran to the front, jumped in the truck that his buddy was sitting in waiting in the driveway, and took off.
    They must have though nobody was home. The guy was in in just a couple of seconds using the crobar. Broad daylight, busy corner. That guy should have been shot. :burningm:

Phat Matt
    Yeah I heard shoot them in leg first They will turn around to see what is hitting them finish shooting then place a knife in there hand............. That's what I was told is fool proof THEY SHOULDN'T be in my house anyway
    Just put a few in there chest and the last one in the ceiling. The one in the ceiling was your "warning shot", but he kept coming after you.

wsuwrhr
    Last week in the middle of the day a guy broke into my Uncle's house. My Aunt was at work, but my Uncle works nights. He was in the garage and heard something in the house. He checked it out and there was a guy walking down the hall with a crobar in his hand!!! My Uncle (who is a little guy) rush him and started fighting. The guy was trying to hit him with the crobar. He ended up dragging him out of the house into the yard and they fought some more. The guy told him he was going to kill him. He got up and ran to the front, jumped in the truck that his buddy was sitting in waiting in the driveway, and took off.
    They must have though nobody was home. The guy was in in just a couple of seconds using the crobar. Broad daylight, busy corner. That guy should have been shot. :burningm:
    Glad everything came out ok.
    Hopefully the dirtbag doesn't come back ready for a rematch.
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12