Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Another new DCB running it hard....

andy01
    Thinker? Coming from a guy who has a pot belly,wide shoulders and skinny shaved legs!!!! I aints worried!
    http://www.naircare.com/products/ima...ucts_intro.gif
    He shaves his legs for the skirts he wears...............

Havasu Hangin'
    Thinker? Coming from a guy who has a pot belly,wide shoulders and skinny shaved legs!!!! I aints worried!
    Look...no matter how many times you ask, NO...you can't touch my legs.
    Now, get to the gym...I'd hate to see one of your arms snap off when you try to try to lift that "Team Voyeurism- Trenchcoat Special Edition" camera (which probably weighs more than you do).

Jrocket
    Look...no matter how many times you ask, NO...you can't touch my legs.
    Now, get to the gym...I'd hate to see one of your arms snap off when you try to try to lift that "Team Voyeurism- Trenchcoat Special Edition" camera (which probably weighs more than you do).

Well dont be jealous of my Trenchcoat Special.It takes a 600mm lense to zoom in on those skinny legs tucked under that belly.
    Next time I see ya can you wear something besides those gay shorts and hat you always wear....Sears has to out of stock by now right?
    BTW,Hows the boat doing?Drives are ok?

Havasu Hangin'
    Next time I see ya can you wear something besides those gay shorts and hat you always wear....Sears has to out of stock by now right?
    I am a little worried...I hope these wisecracks are gonna be easier to fix than the ones in yer boat.
    BTW...I do all my shopping at Wal-Mart. You should try it sometime (they do have a toddlers section for you).

Jrocket
    I am a little worried...I hope these wisecracks are gonna be easier to fix than the ones in yer boat.
    BTW...I do all my shopping at Wal-Mart. You should try it sometime (they do have a toddlers section for you).

Now I have some pot bellied,skinny shaved leged,Sears discount rack wearing bald guy wondering about my cracks?
    Hey I was just concerned about your boat and if it still floats is all.Thought maybe all that rust on the motors finally crusted in...

Charley
    J rocket's so skinny when he holds a beer on the sand bar it swings him around and faces him north :jawdrop: :cry:

Jrocket
    J rocket's so skinny when he holds a beer on the sand bar it swings him around and faces him north :jawdrop: :cry:
    Shhhhhh dont anyone move,I hear Charley walking around underneath us.Wouldnt want to step on the little guy.

Charley
    Shhhhhh dont anyone move,I hear Charley walking around underneath us.Wouldnt want to step on the little guy. yer narrow ass stepping anywhere wouldn't hurt shit!... btw skinny do u have to strap a 2"x4" on yer ass before sex so you dont fall in? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey I was just concerned about your boat and if it still floats is all.Thought maybe all that rust on the motors finally crusted in...
    So much anger out of a little DCB owner. There's no need to redirect your anger at the Tugboat Just because it's not delaminating and has engines that work!
    If you would post less, and spend more time at the junkyard piecing together that engine...maybe it'll be running by next summer?
    Now Jrocket, in all seriousness...Charlie called. He and the other Oompa Loompas need you to come back to the Chocolate Factory- something about facing the charges.

Jrocket
    So much anger out of a little DCB owner. There's no need to redirect your anger at the Tugboat Just because it's not delaminating and has engines that work!
    Wow,did I hit a nerve or what!No anger here my friend,just concerned about your drives that are falling off,rusted out engine compartment,and mis tuned carbs that leak fuel.
    If you would post less, and spend more time at the junkyard piecing together that engine...maybe it'll be running by next summer?
    Very true,and as a matter of fact I just got back from pick a part.Things are coming along just great now that you gave me the hook up on where to buy my parts.Shouldnt be too long now before the ol DCB starts to look like a clapped out 35.....oh nevermind.
    Now Jrocket, in all seriousness...Charlie called. He and the other Oompa Loompas need you to come back to the Chocolate Factory- something about facing the charges.
    I cant leave them midgets alone for one minute without something happening.I just got a call from the head Oompa that some tall,fat bellied skiny shaved legged,guy with a balding head just tried to throw his 35 Cig garbage hauler in the dumpster behind the Factory!
    BTW,you going to Havasu for Memorial?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast